New piston options for 6.4!

Reaction score
Mostly comp use. Can be daily driven but will require more attention. If there's any questions get a hold of me. These will hold any power level you throw at it. but in a dd situation they sacrifice a little. unfortunately there is trade offs. But who here has a 1000 hp truck that they put a 100k on anyway? Be realistic, an engine that needs these will not be together long enough to wear them out other parts will give by then. They are not the best choice for a stock engine if that makes sense.

Cknox121

Reaction score
Mostly comp use. Can be daily driven but will require more attention. If there's any questions get a hold of me. These will hold any power level you throw at it. but in a dd situation they sacrifice a little. unfortunately there is trade offs. But who here has a 1000 hp truck that they put a 100k on anyway? Be realistic, an engine that needs these will not be together long enough to wear them out other parts will give by then. They are not the best choice for a stock engine if that makes sense.

Damn! Lol was about to message you about these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
sa4upama.jpg
8aty2yqa.jpg
dyqyryba.jpg

Cut apart a forged and factory for some comparison. The forged one was much harder to cut.

sootie

Reaction score
That's pretty self explanatory. Wow.

Have you ever cut apart a Maxxforce 7 piston?

ncollins64

Reaction score
I'm curious as well with the Maxxforce. But the more I think about it, I wanna put the cut and coated forged in mine this fall just to be able to give some feed back in a dd application.

Reaction score
The maxxforce and stock are identical except for lip and dome shape. But yeah there's a little difference between the pistons made by mahle and the forged ones.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.