New rims just came in

Jason

Reaction score
Seems like it could use more sidewall. I dunno. More of a straight side-on shot, to get a proper perspective? Oh..and steps must go pronto...if you are over 5'12", and have hair on your eggs, you don't need steps.

spongebob915

Reaction score
Seems like it could use more sidewall. I dunno. More of a straight side-on shot, to get a proper perspective? Oh..and steps must go pronto...if you are over 5'12", and have hair on your eggs, you don't need steps.
The wife is only 4'11" tall lol

spongebob915

Reaction score
It looks much better in person I'm on a hill looking down at the truck taking most of the pics..

Jason

Reaction score
Right on. I'm not knockin' it bud. It looks great, I was just pointing out the angles make it look like a smaller tire than it is.

My wife is 5'2", I know how the no steps works...I tried it for 2 days before I wound up putting mine back on.

12stroker

Reaction score
turned out great man with those wheels ... I have a set of amp steps for my truck that I need to install during the holidays you should look into getting some. It would make your truck look awesome.

spongebob915

Reaction score
turned out great man with those wheels ... I have a set of amp steps for my truck that I need to install during the holidays you should look into getting some. It would make your truck look awesome.

Yeah the more I look at my truck the uglier the factory steps look. I want to do painted head lights the amp steps and smoke turn signals on the mirrors.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Looks awesome! I'm putting a leveling kit on mine and a 3-4 inch rear block and the gf is throwing a fit already... Mine will be going back on.

spongebob915

Reaction score
More pictures!!
It looks better in person ...

20131116_091823-1_zps7f15ad70.jpg

Matt

Reaction score
I went through a Ford dealership last night and they had a clone to your truck only a '14. 11 o'clock at night and the door was unlocked. I peaked inside, locked it up, and now I think I'm in love.

Jgon08

Reaction score
I went through a Ford dealership last night and they had a clone to your truck only a '14. 11 o'clock at night and the door was unlocked. I peaked inside, locked it up, and now I think I'm in love.

Do it.

spongebob915

Reaction score

Just go drop off the truck your selling and drive it home.: )

Latest posts

Members online