New rims just came in

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Definitely need some AMP steps now for sure. It looks awesome how it is, and I have the same steps, but the AMP's are so much better looking. I want to get a set for mine.

spongebob915

Reaction score
Thanks .... I like the way it turned out . It looks 10x better in person. Just waiting on my headlights and amp steps to tie the whole truck together..

01platinum

Reaction score
Those look great. Like the black with Silver look on the new Platinums

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

spongebob915

Reaction score
Just put in new painted head lights

20131205_102342_zps033436e5.jpg

TyCorr

Reaction score
Im still undecided. The truck is rad, minus the letters on the bed, but the wheels.haven't convinced me yet. The steps were a huuuge part of it. Theres just something that is a bit off.

That said its still friggin.beautiful. Its elegant like a tuxedo. Very very cool.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Im still undecided. The truck is rad, minus the letters on the bed, but the wheels.haven't convinced me yet. The steps were a huuuge part of it. Theres just something that is a bit off.

That said its still friggin.beautiful. Its elegant like a tuxedo. Very very cool.

I personally think with less chrome on the truck the wheels would be a perfect fit. Lettering, mirror caps and door handles. Not my truck though. Looks great either way!

spongebob915

Reaction score
I personally think with less chrome on the truck the wheels would be a perfect fit. Lettering, mirror caps and door handles. Not my truck though. Looks great either way!

Mirror caps are being painted now should have back next week. Was thinking taking off the big 6.7 badge on doors and maybe painting the letters on the bed black.May do door handles as well .

Also ordered 20" light bar e2 series that's all black and d2 fog lights.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online