New rims just came in

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Mirror caps are being painted now should have back next week. Was thinking taking off the big 6.7 badge on doors and maybe painting the letters on the bed black.May do door handles as well .

Also ordered 20" light bar e2 series that's all black and e2 fog lights.

Great plan. Definitely delete door badges.
I'm jealous.....

TyCorr

Reaction score
I personally think with less chrome on the truck the wheels would be a perfect fit. Lettering, mirror caps and door handles. Not my truck though. Looks great either way!

Yea, that is part of it...i wasnt sure if the badging would be.better painted or removed so I didnt say anything.

I didnt want to come across as a dikk but just imagined if I was doing this id want to know. Because judging by what he's done thus far, he is swinging for the fence.

The truck is rad. No.doubts. Those wheels are guving me the same feeling the stock platinum wheels give me. Too much shiny...i saw one last week leveled with 22" black hostages. I know they are played out or whatever but it looked really good. Just the amount of black and silver.

smcox1

Reaction score
If it were mine I would clear plastidip the chrome. Because it turns it into a matte finish and matches the grille and tailgate panel.

Latest posts

Members online