New traction bars we will be offering!

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Im going to machine a billet aluminum spacer for yours and the other pair that was sold in this configuration. Given the 3/4" bolt, a failure isnt likely but simply for asthetic purposes, I think it would be a better setup. Later kits will have a different configuration to help with assembly time that will do away with a need for a spacer.

Those......

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Lol. No problem man...
Just hadn't heard anything in a while. Figured I'd check in. Work has been slammin', so I got em all painted nice nice, haven't put em in yet tho.

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Well, i made some time this morning....

IMG_20120722_131413.jpg

IMG_20120722_131436.jpg

I'll get to the bars and front mounts this week. Self explanatory install, but, intructions would have been nice. There are things i had to do twice, as stuff wouldn't go together with other things in the way. Such as...I can't get the rear mounting bolts in, with the tires on....crap. Oh well, should be done this week.

NotStock

Reaction score
...I'll get to the bars and front mounts this week. Self explanatory install, but, intructions would have been nice...

Sorry about the lack of instructions. That as a whole is something I will be working very hard on improving. Having been a one man show pretty much and now training a decent sized crew has been challenging. But once going, should allow me to dedicate more time to important tasks and designate the more trivial tasks.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Well, i made some time this morning....

I'll get to the bars and front mounts this week. Self explanatory install, but, intructions would have been nice. There are things i had to do twice, as stuff wouldn't go together with other things in the way. Such as...I can't get the rear mounting bolts in, with the tires on....crap. Oh well, should be done this week.

Nice man.....only thing I had to do twice was unbolt the passenger side mount as I couldn't get the main bolt for the traction bar in as the brake rotor was in the way on one side the shock mount on the other

BK39

Reaction score
Trevor, PM me a price when you get a chance for some of these traction bars. 08 F250 CCSB.

Zmann

Reaction score
Ahh 10-4
you can always call or email Trevor from that link also He would probably have a good clue on a shipping guestimate also

Latest posts

Members online