New traction bars we will be offering!

Jgon08

Reaction score
What you talkin bout Willis?! I got nothing BUT love for the little guy. Thats who I am!

I no I was messing with ya, but I asked a question on the last page about bolt sizes but never got a answer?

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I asked a while back, but can I get a price again for the street version? Crew cab long bed dually lowered with the djm 3/5 kit oh and my zip is 29690 if I can get the price for them shipped

Snoop

Reaction score
Can you price me out a couple options for traction bars you recommend for my setup? Stock suspension and height.

Thanks

sootie

Reaction score
012.jpg

011.jpg

004.jpg

tractionbar2-1.jpg

Trevor-i know this is an old post but could you pm me a price for the setup in the pics for a 2010 F350 CCSB...thanks.

Snoop

Reaction score
What's the ride quality on a stock truck with the single bar? I'm assuming its a little limiting compared to the floating design.

2000wa250

Reaction score
Could you pm me a price for a set for a 2000 ex cab lb with a 4" lift

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

NotStock

Reaction score
Yes, they will work on lowered applications. The standard bolt on axle mount is exactly that, the mount without the block on top of it. One thing to be aware of for lowered applications, the bar may interfere with the bottom flat overload. You can either trim it shorter or remove it if it interferes. Also if the truck is really low, you may want to order shorter bars to tuck up tighter to the frame. We are always willing to work with you and make minor modifications to work with your setup.