New traction bars we will be offering!

Zmann

Reaction score
I wonder if u would could just get the 05-07 style u bolts and top plate to run these ? ?
I am thinking the bolts on the bottom af the axle is the big/only difference ?

sidwaz

Reaction score
Finally got mine installed yesterday with 7-1/2" blocks
9emamysu.jpg

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
I'm interested in seeing them...

the proper length to follow the natural arch of the springs compression is 7'6" for a shortbed, CC Ford F250....

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
but that's not "standard", either.

it depends on how far below the axle your mount is, whether you mount to the side of the frame or under it.

both of which will change the angle, thus the length of bar required. granted, only by a inch or two, but that inch or two can be huge.

Jgon08

Reaction score
Hey Trevor I ordered a set of these a month or so ago, I'm going to be doing the install
This coming weekend and I'm not around the boxes to measure the size of the bolts that go in the frame I'm wondering so I can get a good bit from work, so if anyone knows before Trevor see's this and can let me know it would be great!

NotStock

Reaction score
How much of a drop Phil? I have 4 guys that i know have them on lowered trucks. I'm also going to be putting them on my 5/6 lowered F350.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Trevor im thinking about doing a basic drop. Like flipping the blocks and putting in 5.4 springs. Seems to be the most popular way of lowering these trucks.

Last edited:

NotStock

Reaction score
Trevor im thinking about doing a basic drop. Like flipping the blocks and putting in 5.4 springs. Seems to be the most popular way of lowering these trucks.

Removing the block you mean? We have a bolt on version that is designed to bolt into the lead pack without any blocks.

young7.3

Reaction score
I'm just curious...on about the 2 or 3 page you posted the HP rating and price for each stage trac bar setup, how did you come up with the HP rating you labeled on each one?

Sent from Prestige Worldwide headquarters!

NotStock

Reaction score
I'm just curious...on about the 2 or 3 page you posted the HP rating and price for each stage trac bar setup, how did you come up with the HP rating you labeled on each one?

Sent from Prestige Worldwide headquarters!

They are based on a shortbed application with a torque output double of the hp and some Solid Works stress analysis. They are very conservative since is truly hard to put all the real world stress factors into the model.

littleredstroker

Reaction score
They are based on a shortbed application with a torque output double of the hp and some Solid Works stress analysis. They are very conservative since is truly hard to put all the real world stress factors into the model.

Since im retarded... How does one fail ? Joint break? Bars bend?

sent while trying not to JJ My rods!!!!!!

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Yes sir. My cheap ass was considering flipping the block so I didn't have to buy new u bolts. Lol

How did you get your 350 down to a 5/6 drop?

Last edited:

Wayne

Reaction score
How well do you think a set of your stage 3's would last on a 6" lift, and 1100 hp? I know that's beyond your ratings, but want your OPINION based on what you've seen. I'll be up as high as that before too long with spray, so I'm curious on your opinion. 95% of the time I suspect it wll be at the low 800 hp range. Looking into 4.56 gears, and 38's.

NotStock

Reaction score
Since im retarded... How does one fail ? Joint break? Bars bend?

sent while trying not to JJ My rods!!!!!!

Well, thats kinda hard to say. We havent ever had a kit fail, so I couldnt be certain. But the stress analysis program showed the bars attempt to deflect under load and the mounting point on the axle deforming. There is a nice margin of error built into our numbers to ensure no problems. Short of actually hitting the on something SOLID, it would be difficult to damage them.

NotStock

Reaction score
Yes sir. My cheap ass was considering flipping the block so I didn't have to buy new u bolts. Lol

How did you get your 350 down to a 5/6 drop?

The truck is a 2000 2wd. In the front I have the stock coils with the lower poly spacer removed and a set of drop beams. Im still working on getting the rear how I want it and have as much done as I really can until I get the 22's mounted up. They have been sitting in the shop for like 6 months and I keep trying to make time to do it. Always too much else that needs done to be able to work on my own stuff, lol. Right now though, I removed half of the rear leaf pack and a drop shackle. In the end, Im either going to build a drop hanger or possibly go to a 4-link with bags.

NotStock

Reaction score
How well do you think a set of your stage 3's would last on a 6" lift, and 1100 hp? I know that's beyond your ratings, but want your OPINION based on what you've seen. I'll be up as high as that before too long with spray, so I'm curious on your opinion. 95% of the time I suspect it wll be at the low 800 hp range. Looking into 4.56 gears, and 38's.

Responded to your PM. I have think we would have a kit that would work great for you.

Latest posts

Members online