NHRDA Finals Ennis-Hotel Thread

Stainless

Reaction score
" Many restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel, including Chili's Grill and Bar, Denny's, Waffle House, Whataburger, Wendy's and other fast food establishments. Wal-Mart Supercenter, Starbucks, Game Stop and other retailers are right next door."

Oh boy

Chili's has no idea what it is in for. LOL Are there any other decent bars or areas to hang out in Ennis? Anyone know?

In that cause it would be off in a split second.

I kinda regret it when I did it two weeks ago, sure they bought me tons of beer and gave me two flasks, but they ****ing stole my shirt! Sure, it was a free "Team MAX" shirt but I really liked it. Bitches. LOL

The funny part is I'm not even in that good of shape!

Jarrod B

Reaction score
Chili's has no idea what it is in for. LOL Are there any other decent bars or areas to hang out in Ennis? Anyone know?

I kinda regret it when I did it two weeks ago, sure they bought me tons of beer and gave me two flasks, but they ****ing stole my shirt! Sure, it was a free "Team MAX" shirt but I really liked it. Bitches. LOL

Yeah they just wanted the shirt lol.

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
What about tacos? Can I be a taco pimp?

No. There will be no pimping of my cooking!

What would you do if groups of women asked you to take it off, then bought you drinks for doing so?

I have no idea, but I am sure we can find something. We drove to DFW in April and it was miserable after being up and outside all day from 6am-10pm.

:poke: You're a fatty, we all know it.

Stainless

Reaction score
Yeah they just wanted the shirt lol.

It was a bachelorette party, and I don't know if you've been involved in any of those or not but they get a little out of hand. I used to HATE them when I was a bouncer, after a while I started groping back. The look on their face was priceless at first, then they wouldn't care. LOL

:poke: You're a fatty, we all know it.

Can't I pimp just a little? It ain't easy, but it's necessary. LOL

I know I'm fat, hell I'm two big macs away from wearing a bra.

Jarrod B

Reaction score
It was a bachelorette party, and I don't know if you've been involved in any of those or not but they get a little out of hand. I used to HATE them when I was a bouncer, after a while I started groping back. The look on their face was priceless at first, then they wouldn't care. LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Can't say I have ever been in a bachelorette party before.

Stainless

Reaction score
The last girl walked up and grabbed my peck, so I looked right at her and grabbed her tit. Betcha she won't be doing that to a stranger again. LOL

Fly By Night

Reaction score
I emailed a guy I know that owes a travel site and he said $59/ night plus tax, I believe that is available to the public if you go through his site, if you haven't booked a room yet send me a PM and ill see what I can do.

JMart

Reaction score
Now I need to find a place local to get the keg. Anyone know of a place?

I don't know of one in Ennis but there are some in Dallas. I can check on a place down the street from me if you want. They are a big chain in DFW and might have a branch closer to Ennis to pick one up from.

09stroker

Reaction score

Bars in Ennis close at 12!!!!! It's BS!!!!

SAK

Reaction score
I don't know of one in Ennis but there are some in Dallas. I can check on a place down the street from me if you want. They are a big chain in DFW and might have a branch closer to Ennis to pick one up from.

If you wouldn't mind I would appreciate it. Find out if I can bring my own shell in so I don't have to leave a deposit. I also have my own pump and tub.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
If you wouldn't mind I would appreciate it. Find out if I can bring my own shell in so I don't have to leave a deposit. I also have my own pump and tub.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Arisley could certainly provide insight on this....

Latest posts

Members online