NHRDA Finals Ennis-Hotel Thread

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
You guys can have the boobie bar. Im going nowhere. Holding down a tailgate in the parking lot with my homies. Far less chance for drama.

Stainless

Reaction score
You guys can have the boobie bar. Im going nowhere. Holding down a tailgate in the parking lot with my homies. Far less chance for drama.

It's never been drama for me, just fun. I'm a jackass, but within reason. No trips to jail for me!

Arisley

Reaction score
If you wouldn't mind I would appreciate it. Find out if I can bring my own shell in so I don't have to leave a deposit. I also have my own pump and tub.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

No problem. I work for CBG (Centennial Beverage Group). Big chain in DFW. I will check pricing.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score

Every event I have ever been to the place to be is a parking lot standing around trucks and possibly passing a bottle of pie around the circle and having a good time. No designated driver necessary if your drinking in your hotel parking lot. LOL

JMart

Reaction score
No problem. I work for CBG (Centennial Beverage Group). Big chain in DFW. I will check pricing.

Well you got the in, so I will let you handle this.

The wife will be with me so I will be hanging in the parking lot for sure. No topless bar run for us this time. Plus I didn't get a hotel in Ennis so I could drive back to Dallas.

Stainless

Reaction score
I'm flying into Houston Thursday morning at around 10:30am to meet a few other members and were headed to Ennis on Friday. Then back to Houston on Sunday and home Monday evening.I figured if I was making the trip I might as well add a few days.

Reaction score
I'm flying into Houston Thursday morning at around 10:30am to meet a few other members and were headed to Ennis on Friday. Then back to Houston on Sunday and home Monday evening.I figured if I was making the trip I might as well add a few days.

What time y'all headed out Friday. Let's convoy up there:toast:

Fly By Night

Reaction score
I'm thinking about landing around 11am, we would have discussed this last night if you weren't just too darn cool to call me back :gun:

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Well you got the in, so I will let you handle this.

The wife will be with me so I will be hanging in the parking lot for sure. No topless bar run for us this time. Plus I didn't get a hotel in Ennis so I could drive back to Dallas.

If worse comes to worse, I gotta place you and the wife can crash that is close......

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.