NHRDA Finals Ennis-Hotel Thread

Stainless

Reaction score
I like the Keg idea... Although I know I will be making a trip to the liquor store, and will be well stocked with whiskey or rum.

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
I won't have time to bake that many cookies, it's time-consuming! Plus baking in the middle of August in Texas, is suicide. A back log of cookie orders is an understatement. I lose money on the deal!

Kyle, you can have bacon tacos if y'all come to the house.

Stainless

Reaction score
I won't have time to bake that many cookies, it's time-consuming! Plus baking in the middle of August in Texas, is suicide. A back log of cookie orders is an understatement. I lose money on the deal!

Kyle, you can have bacon tacos if y'all come to the house.

I think I've got an idea here, I'll step in as "manager" and collect money while you do what you're good at and keep them happy. Sound good?

LOL I just couldn't help myself. We'll see, I just took the time off today so that I can get into Houston Thursday am, then I'll leave the following week. I'd have no problem shooting up to CS again.

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
I think I've got an idea here, I'll step in as "manager" and collect money while you do what you're good at and keep them happy. Sound good?

LOL I just couldn't help myself. We'll see, I just took the time off today so that I can get into Houston Thursday am, then I'll leave the following week. I'd have no problem shooting up to CS again.

I am not working for a cookie pimp!!! :mad:

LOL But y'all are more than welcome to come up, just give me a heads up so I can either take off work or whatever.

oh hell.......

:poke: He isn't coming to see you!

Fly By Night

Reaction score
" Many restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel, including Chili's Grill and Bar, Denny's, Waffle House, Whataburger, Wendy's and other fast food establishments. Wal-Mart Supercenter, Starbucks, Game Stop and other retailers are right next door."

Oh boy

Stainless

Reaction score
I am not working for a cookie pimp!!! :mad:

LOL But y'all are more than welcome to come up, just give me a heads up so I can either take off work or whatever.

What about tacos? Can I be a taco pimp?

Good.........dont need to see a shirtless guy. lol

What would you do if groups of women asked you to take it off, then bought you drinks for doing so?

Latest posts

Members online