NHRDA World Finals Ennis '13

Mattmann

Reaction score
New guy here. I'll be there... Bought tickets and hotel last night... Unfortunately LA Quinta Inn.... They have good reviews so maybe be okay? Hope it's as much fun as it sounds

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Mattmann

Reaction score
Lots of us are at Laquinta. I see you are bringing a 3 yr old. Probably a better place for ya'll anyway.

Lol good. He loves trucks and racing so I'm hoping he has a blast. This is the first event I've ever been to. Any tips? Coolers allowed?

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Lol good. He loves trucks and racing so I'm hoping he has a blast. This is the first event I've ever been to. Any tips? Coolers allowed?

just cant coolers in the stands, no outside drinks allowed from what i remeber

Mattmann

Reaction score
So no Coolers for drinks? Just trying to get a game plan. Is there going to be a meet up besides the hotel there? It would be cool to meet some new people.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
just cant coolers in the stands, no outside drinks allowed from what i remeber

Oh yea thats right.....a retarded rule for sure

So no Coolers for drinks? Just trying to get a game plan. Is there going to be a meet up besides the hotel there? It would be cool to meet some new people.

No you can have coolers in the parking lot, but you can't take "outside" drinks in the stands, when you see it you'll understand.....besides the hotel, everyone will be chillin in the parking lot circling like vultures around Chris and his cooking LOL

Mattmann

Reaction score
Oh yea thats right.....a retarded rule for sure

No you can have coolers in the parking lot, but you can't take "outside" drinks in the stands, when you see it you'll understand.....besides the hotel, everyone will be chillin in the parking lot circling like vultures around Chris and his cooking LOL

Lol sounds good. I'll have to put our names in the pot. Think it will be cool to bring my 3yr old son along? I want him to grow up in the racing scene, he already loves turning wrenches with me so he is automatically okay to own a psd lol!

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Lol sounds good. I'll have to put our names in the pot. Think it will be cool to bring my 3yr old son along? I want him to grow up in the racing scene, he already loves turning wrenches with me so he is automatically okay to own a psd lol!

Yea during the day into the first part of the evening family is welcome......but around 10 or when the bottles start getting passed around, its probably time to put the kiddies to bed

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Yea during the day into the first part of the evening family is welcome......but around 10 or when the bottles start getting passed around, its probably time to put the kiddies to bed

I will be there Saturday. Looking forward to meeting some of yall. Looks like we will be going to Tulsa as well.

Learning about TDI's.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with NHRDA. NO TNT period. Qualifying only Friday night. Then 1 round Saturday morning. So if you need some runs get'm in before hand.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.