NHRDA World Finals Ennis '13

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Well for the record, I will not be driving from the event. LOL I will leave that to the wife.

Learning about TDI's.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with NHRDA. NO TNT period. Qualifying only Friday night. Then 1 round Saturday morning. So if you need some runs get'm in before hand.

sweet...now i can just keep people guessing about how fast Creampie is. It's much more fun to list off the mods and have people think it's a mid 11 second truck on fuel vs staying sober all day and trying to get a decent pass out of it. :redspotdance:

JMart

Reaction score
Just got the word, I won't be there. Really bummed about it too, there are some guys K really wanted to meet this time.

JMart

Reaction score
Boo on that sir......actually double boo

Man that sucks....

My wife bought tickets to some thing that my sister-in-law wanted to go to for her birthday. I so got screwed on this one. I may get everyone to text me all night just to bug the sh!t out of them.

JMart

Reaction score
every year ive been, there is TNT friday night.

But have they ever done qualifying on Friday before? That seems strange to me. I have only been to a few but I don't remember seeing that before.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
seems like if the track was going to prep the track for 2 hrs of qualifying they would let people pay for a tech card and use the track. they normally run till 12 Friday night I thought. I remember being out there till at least 11 last spring when i blew the motor on the ranger :doh:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.