NHRDA World Finals Ennis '13

SteveBricks

Reaction score
Track personnel would have to hang around for a couple of hours tearing everything down and getting the facility cleaned up and ready for the next day. Then they have to turn right around and set up and prep the track for the event early on Saturday morning...there just aren't enough hours in between, those guys gotta sleep too.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
We are all booked for flight and rental car.... my question is hotels. Without going back through 40 pages, is there a central location like there is at TS where everyone stays?

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Your definition and my definition of "cool kids" must vary greatly.... I don't normally associate crocs and "cool kids", but whatever floats your boat there

:swordfight:

LOL. Whatever.

Have fun chatting it up with Ennis P.D. They came out 3 times last year.

In all seriousness, we'll be over there hanging out for sure....but will retreat to high ground as it gets late.

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
No way......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

It's still up in the air right now. The University of Wyoming is coming to play Texas State, both of my parents went to UW and my little sister and I go to Texas State and my mom is getting her masters here too now. They were planning a big tailgate party with a bunch of friends and family, hopefully I can get out of it.

SAK

Reaction score
LOL. Whatever.

Have fun chatting it up with Ennis P.D. They came out 3 times last year.

In all seriousness, we'll be over there hanging out for sure....but will retreat to high ground as it gets late.

And if you would have made it to the April race you would know we figured out how to keep them away. Lol

Latest posts

Members online