No start after injector/hpop install

SDstroker

Reaction score
I need to update my sig. Yes I sold pretty much all the upgrades on my truck. I put the stock turbo, hpop and injectors back in and in the process of getting it running again.

MossBack

Reaction score
Did you by chance not fully tighten the bolt on the hpop? It is odd but I watched a guy fight low hpo even changed out the lpop and decided to double check the hpop and realized it was loose...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

SDstroker

Reaction score
Did you by chance not fully tighten the bolt on the hpop? It is odd but I watched a guy fight low hpo even changed out the lpop and decided to double check the hpop and realized it was loose...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yup. First thing I thought was the hpop gear was loose. Took the front cover off and checked the 95 ft lbs

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

njjeep

Reaction score
Maybe you connected the wrong plug to the ipr. If I remember the ipr and ebpv plug are the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ghohouston

Reaction score
^ they are indeed, its very possible to mix up the 2, especially if you have the ebpv solenoid unplugged and that sensor is just laying in the valley

SDstroker

Reaction score
I have ran into that in the past. I taped up the one I dont use lol. IPR should be here thursday. Im going to try that first and see where that gets me.

SDstroker

Reaction score
IPR was the problem. Put a new one in and a couple cranks and fired right up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online