O2ShootTheJ's Build Thread

Derkperk

Reaction score
clicky

Item Number Price

7B155KIT $25.71

contains 3C3Z-7B155-BA and 3C3Z-7J126-AA
External filter element and oring for 03-07 Torqshift transmissions.

Last edited:

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Haven't had the time to get under it yet about to head out on a date. Usually park in the grass so didn't notice it but saw where it leaked on my moms driveway on Christmas then just went in subway for 10 minutes max and had a nice little puddle when I came out

swinky

Reaction score
Haven't had the time to get under it yet about to head out on a date. Usually park in the grass so didn't notice it but saw where it leaked on my moms driveway on Christmas then just went in subway for 10 minutes max and had a nice little puddle when I came out

I wouldn't be too worried.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

superBADduty

Reaction score
Why?

I hate oil leaks. They defiantly shouldn't happen. And can be a pain in the a** when parking in other peoples driveways. Nobody wants oil in there driveway.
I feel for you and your seemingly never ending issues. Best of luck O2ShootTheJ.

swinky

Reaction score
Why?

I hate oil leaks. They defiantly shouldn't happen. And can be a pain in the a** when parking in other peoples driveways. Nobody wants oil in there driveway.
I feel for you and your seemingly never ending issues. Best of luck O2ShootTheJ.

Bc it's probably an easy fix. If it started out of no where I doubt it's a rear main.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
LOL oil leak pshhhh. I've had one we haven't had time to get to for like 2 months lol

Small 3" diameter puddle every time. Idc about my house or school parking spots and I park in the gravel at work... I'll get to it eventually.

Hope its something quick and easy Dan. Start tracing.. that's the worst part

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Dunno how long I've had the leak no usually park in grass so I haven't really noticed it until now.

I'm gonna try to take a look tomorrow. I get about a 2-3" diameter puddle after about 5-10 minutes

MorganY

Reaction score
Had one eat my lunch about a year ago..Rear cover gasket. That was the last time I tried to diagnose a leak without oil dye. Hose the motor down and get a nice UV light in there.

I've seen guys forget or use crappy sealant under the hpop cover where the rear cover meets the block too.

Stock turbo setup? Some aftermarket companies have garbage oil drains that leak.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.