O2ShootTheJ's Build Thread

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Yea that's definitely not worth it LOL

I'll just deal with never finding a good temperature

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
I don't remember all the years. But there are o ring updates for the stand pipes and plugs. Also there was a update kit for the hpop to fix bleed down and no start issues. I didn't read the whole thread. Have you done or checked on any of that stuff?

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Yea that was a regular one I took to see if icp was coming up right. The one I had a issue with was about 3x as long

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
So when my POS HID kit quit working tonight I also realized my fog lights don't work. Anything I should check before I pull them out and replace them w/ a 20" light bar?

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
If they'll actually sell me one lol. I tried to buy a light bar from them like 6 times over the summer and never got any word back from them.

I'm also being a cheapo now and trying to save money lol

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
If they'll actually sell me one lol. I tried to buy a light bar from them like 6 times over the summer and never got any word back from them.

I'm also being a cheapo now and trying to save money lol

Trust me. From my experience, dealing with the totron people is just what you would expect. From China and no speak da engrish

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Just hit up larch. He can get you one. I have one on my Plow truck and love it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
So tonight I noticed the fogs work with the parking lights on, but don't work with the headlights on either on auto or forced on. What would cause that?

truck was running btw

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Haha yup cuz they are actually my low beams thanks to the cheap hid kit. Totally forgot about that thanks! Will be taken care of as soon as my halogen bulbs come in

Latest posts

Members online