OBS Chat

StrokerGuy86

Reaction score
I hate being broke at times like this, i want that e99 for the intercooler setup, and i want that 6.0 trans cooler too been reading up on them doing some good cooling over my stock one

Reaction score
I hate being broke at times like this, i want that e99 for the intercooler setup, and i want that 6.0 trans cooler too been reading up on them doing some good cooling over my stock one

A 6.0 cooler is a good cooler but you proly would have a easier time installing a tru cool tansmission cooler. I mounted mine behind the bumper. Once you stuff a 6.0 ic into a obs there's really no room left for anything.

StrokerGuy86

Reaction score
Just checked them out and prices seem to be good too. Thanks for the lead on them OBS-Addiction97.
Just doing some research on the piping i can use for a 6.0 intercooler setup and prices.
Inless this guy that wrecked his 97 would figure out if he wants to part his out I would have a great gold mine. Has injectors intercooler wheels and a D60 i want

Reaction score
Just checked them out and prices seem to be good too. Thanks for the lead on them OBS-Addiction97.
Just doing some research on the piping i can use for a 6.0 intercooler setup and prices.
Inless this guy that wrecked his 97 would figure out if he wants to part his out I would have a great gold mine. Has injectors intercooler wheels and a D60 i want

Sounds like a good find !

StrokerGuy86

Reaction score
yea he is wanting to sell as a whole which i could use alot of stuff off the truck and i have room so i could part out the rest just still saving up to buy as a whole if i have to

StrokerGuy86

Reaction score
anyone with the dana 50 TTB have horrible negative camber issues. I have it on one side my passenger side and the truck has a lean to that side. But the only time i have a issue with the negative camber is mostly if it sits a few days or if i back up and park. It will look like a ball joint about to snap but soon as you drive foreward it goes away. I will ge pictures up. I was goin to goa get he front end alignment done and see but really dont want o waste 89 bucks just to find out something i could get some pointers off here to look for. any help will be gladly appreicated

StrokerGuy86

Reaction score
Sounds about like every worn TTB I have ever seen.

Don't waste any money on the 50 and get a D60. The TTB is garbage.

Yea im seeing that jschildm

Well saturday at work i pulled it over the pit and went under and found out my pivot bushing are bad.
50 bucks for a box of 2 getting them free cause moog parts are at my boys work
Gonna fix it and just installed the 36x12.50s on saturday too

Addiction97
Im working on finding a dana 60 i can rebuild to save money. Wish i could find a truck and just take all i need which i might have a lead on a few and for good prices cause my dad has been friends with him forever. fingers crossed

So im gonna fix this issue with the TTB but im in search for the Dana 60

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Just read the Diesel power article about adding big fuel and was surprised that with the 300/200's and an S468 turbo, all they got was 550 hp. Thought it would have been more.

Reaction score
Just read the Diesel power article about adding big fuel and was surprised that with the 300/200's and an S468 turbo, all they got was 550 hp. Thought it would have been more.

Funny because I've seen that set up go beyond 600 with proper supporting mods. They must have done something wrong :wtf:

MossBack

Reaction score
I am doing 250/200's and can't decide on turbo... I am 90% of the time at or above 4800ft above sea level... I like the price for the s366 kit from irate and I can get s468 fmw with either housings from my local parts guy at wholesale... What would you go with? This is my daily driver and it may see the dyno a few times but no sled and maybe a drag or 2 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
The 68 is nasty and I love the response of mine. I personally thought it was a perfect match even for 238/100s I was previously running. Pulled a hell of a lot harder then a modded h2e. Just try and keep your tuning mild down low.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

MossBack

Reaction score
The 68 is nasty and I love the response of mine. I personally thought it was a perfect match even for 238/100s I was previously running. Pulled a hell of a lot harder then a modded h2e. Just try and keep your tuning mild down low.

I would go with 468

what have you guys dyno'd with 468?

i did a compression check today and at 205k i am 360-380 all around... I was surprised! she is wearing just fine...

Reaction score
Havent had the chance to dyno mine yet still waiting for bigger hpop. Hopefully this summer I can put it on.

At 308k I'm at 330-350 for compression lol.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I remember seeing someone hit 700 on fuel to the wheels with 250/200s. Cant remember where or what kind of dyno; I think theres a thread years back on the Nation. Its all in the tuning. As well as who builds the injectors.

Isnt that white cclb truck in dieselpower running a SRP1.1? I think it used to have an Adrenaline.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.