OBS picture thread:

Chimera

Reaction score
Yeah, that so-cal lean needs to go away ASAP. It's got a couple other big issues that need to be addressed. Needs a steering box bad

Chimera

Reaction score
Best friend is giving me his set that are 75-80% tread, so they'll tuck under that truck nicely. Should really finish the stance on it once the lean is gone.

RubberDuck

Reaction score
I hate you too now Charlie...... You and Paul keep falling on these deal. I want another single can 4x4 5 speed sooooooo bad. Lucky dog!

Chimera

Reaction score
This'll just be my toy too, it'll keep miles off the red one and give me something to drive while I continue to further mod it. I can't wait to get the ZF6 done in the red truck.

I've got some work ahead of me on this one though, it's got electrical issues from hell.

FreightTrain

Reaction score
This is not a powerstroke but still everything on it is original.

0114121707a_0001.jpg

obs7.3

Reaction score
it didn't have one when I got it :(
the truck was bright red when I got it but it needed a new bed so I had the original paint code put back on it and now I'm not speding 30 bucks per PSD badge
I do have an "INTERNATIONAL" badge I'm puttin on the tailgate when it gets a little warmer out

obs7.3

Reaction score
I don't think I would've had to pull the PSD badges off if they were there, as long as they don't go further forward than the truck badge the flares will clear it, I think.
the driver side has a lot more play room than the passenger side.

obs7.3

Reaction score
mitre cuts are too common. Don't get me wrong they look sweet on the OBS and if I ran a single it wouldn't be anything but a mitre but I wanted to switch things around. I like the aussie duals best, personally.

Did u make ur grill or was it one there when u bought it

a guy from powerstrokenation made the grill for me. I wish I was that crafty.

Latest posts

Members online