OUR SEMA BUILD THIS YEAR

smcox1

Reaction score
You can buy the mesh grille and then there is a guy on another forum that makes the raptor style letters.

nick01

Reaction score
As long as it isn't an arm and a leg I'll take one. Best grill I've seen by a mile. Just enough without being over the top looking.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
We're going to start Making and selling these grills, both as a builders kit in raw form (for the ones who'd like to assemble/weld, fit and install themselves, as a complete bolt on over stock, and also as a complete with a factory grille. We'll have all the numbers figured out after SEMA. We appreicate all the positive feedback. Thank you guys!

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Shes about 95% done, just small details here and there,and final tightening of everything. Hope Ya'll like it.

1426458_10202458944738091_1599639220_n.jpg

smcox1

Reaction score
Truck looks so nice! What's in the bed?

It's a one off that he had made for the truck... He said on Instagram they'd be available for sale at some point.

I'm talking about a place where you can get just the letters that look exactly like a raptor and all you have to do is bolt them to the grille of your choice.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Sorry Dan I was gone when you posted this. Ill try and find a large file and upload it today if its not too late…

On a 2nd Note; On the way up to SEMA I blew the headgasket or so atleast thats what i think. doesnt matter what tune its in, it wont puke out of the Degas bottle in city driving, or even when we took her off road, but it pukes an awful lot when coming up any kind of grade. The truck puked about 3 gallons on the way back from vegas (about 290 miles)
Time for some Studs! AND maybe other things?

Then I get back from vegas after Hours of stopping and adding water, to find some sorry piece of **** set my boat on fire in my shop parking lot.
1470265_10202567238325363_868578929_n.jpg

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Damn that looks worse than the pic you sent last night.

No one saw anything I bet right???

I would loan you an AR but you all have plenty!!

Tell your slacker crew they suck for me. Hungover non-shooting fools.

I hope the boat gets sorted out quickly.

mandkole

Reaction score
what the hell is the matter with people? Good luck..

On the truck, do those grills restrict air flow?

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Damn that looks worse than the pic you sent last night.

No one saw anything I bet right???

I would loan you an AR but you all have plenty!!

Tell your slacker crew they suck for me. Hungover non-shooting fools.

I hope the boat gets sorted out quickly.

Ofcourse no one saw anything, theres a rental company open 24/7 who magically hasnt seen anything. The phone call to the Fire Dept was made anonymously. So All in all its Crap. Im not happy right now. All I know is if I find out who it is, only if….

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Man that sucks about your boat. When my hg went it did the same, any hard pull or climbing a hill it puked all over.
Sorry we couldn't hook up, one of these days during winter I hope to head down your way. If I do I will call ya. Ohhh and wtf happened to Green Bay?

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your boat bud, that really sucks. Sounds like you're due for some good to come your way!

And the calendar submission is open until Sunday night

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Man that sucks about your boat. When my hg went it did the same, any hard pull or climbing a hill it puked all over.
Sorry we couldn't hook up, one of these days during winter I hope to head down your way. If I do I will call ya. Ohhh and wtf happened to Green Bay?

2 major losses for greenbay, the truck, the boat, and I didnt get to see you. ****ty right. Waiting on Mike to get things together for the studs and gaskets.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
2 major losses for greenbay, the truck, the boat, and I didnt get to see you. ****ty right. Waiting on Mike to get things together for the studs and gaskets.

i would call missing erik a victory! LOL

we'll get you squared away manana. love u buddy.

Latest posts

Members online