Out with the old in with the new

Dzchey21

Reaction score
charles is very smart when it comes to this and im glad the turbo i found ended up working out so well its gunna take some time to make it right, and possibly a live tuning session but im super excited right now to have it taking me to work instead of my "pimpala" lol

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Awesome to hear this. If I ever change anything, it would be upping the size of the big turbo and leaving the 63 there. Sounds like it helps with bp too. Cool beans.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
charles is very smart when it comes to this and im glad the turbo i found ended up working out so well its gunna take some time to make it right, and possibly a live tuning session but im super excited right now to have it taking me to work instead of my "pimpala" lol

Haha

MINK

Reaction score
I love the compound concept with the vgt - still kicking around the idea of the same setup but a touch smaller on stock fuel.

Looks great Dustin, glad its finally on the road again

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I love the compound concept with the vgt - still kicking around the idea of the same setup but a touch smaller on stock fuel.

Looks great Dustin, glad its finally on the road again

Thanks man, by far the most streetable set up so far, ill try and get some vids for you guys soon.

Rene G

Reaction score
Can't wait to see what kind of power you end up making. Great job!

benbou00

Reaction score
I like the idea of this setup especially if there isn't a need for the wastegate, so that's one thing less that you will have to worry about failing or dealing with.

01platinum

Reaction score
Looks awesome. That is truly some nice work you have done. Nice that you have done all the work your self.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online