Out with the old in with the new

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I also thought i should mention that the rail pressure is maintaining just fine with the elite dual pumps, airdog 150 with no regulated return, using a tune with 2.23 ms of pw, so the pumps are working perfectly

Dzchey21

Reaction score
so does this mean u dont have the fuel bowl delete?

I have the elite fuel block for the dual fuelers (splits the fuel supply to each pump) but there is no regulator on the return system, basically the airdog feeds the block, from there to each pump, and the return just goes straight to the tank.

Matt

Reaction score
Glad to see you got it going good, Dustin. Do you know roughly what percent over are the 150s?

BIGISLAND7.3

Reaction score
Dustin i still remember when you first got hands of this truck and you went to converting it to a single turbo , it has came a long way since then and like everyone said im glad you are finally at peace with the truck, and she sure does pull HARD!.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Dustin i still remember when you first got hands of this truck and you went to converting it to a single turbo , it has came a long way since then and like everyone said im glad you are finally at peace with the truck, and she sure does pull HARD!.

Thanks man, hard to believe this truck has been thru so many changes in the last couple years, and im happy (so is my wife) that things are working right.

Here is an older video of the procharger for reference, note the 60-100 time

http://youtu.be/mBi7pbxUrSI

01platinum

Reaction score
Looks like it pulls a lot harder now then with the procharger set up.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

BIGISLAND7.3

Reaction score
Thanks man, hard to believe this truck has been thru so many changes in the last couple years, and im happy (so is my wife) that things are working right.

Here is an older video of the procharger for reference, note the 60-100 time

http://youtu.be/mBi7pbxUrSI
Big difference! with the procharger the acceleration after 60 seemed not nearly as quick with your new setup! Congrats Dude! :thumbsup:

HD F250

Reaction score
Congrats Dustin, thing looks quick and I am glad you are finally content. Wonder how long that will last.....lol.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Isn't the regulated return suppose to help with psi spikes when on/off the throttle quickly? Have you noticed any psi spiking?

Latest posts

Members online