Out with the old in with the new

Spatel23

Reaction score
You'll love the pipe, fit absolutely perfect and clears the dual fueler pulley alot more than what i have see other pipes do.

Im very excited about its fitment. Ive always had problems with previous tubes rubbing that pulley.

Like we talked about the other day, Im glad you got it back. No better feeling then to see it running again instead of sitting. Youve got me contemplating going back to the 150s I just took out.
I never got a chance to try them with Erics new tuning, which I think will help with smoke control too. Let me know how it runs smoke wise with Street and Extreme Race. Do you use the late lock up file?

Is that the wastegate I see, so easy to get to in the 3rd picture to the right of the oil fill? Thats an ideal place for it IMO, easy to get to as needed.

So happy to see oprah moving under her own power again.

LOL
never gets old

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Badass! I've always been a fan of small-moderate secondary turbos with large primaries. Curious to see how it does with more fuel and boost.

Do you have a gopro?

Garrett

Probably getting paid at work to post this from my D1

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Badass! I've always been a fan of small-moderate secondary turbos with large primaries. Curious to see how it does with more fuel and boost.

Do you have a gopro?

Garrett

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Im very excited about its fitment. Ive always had problems with previous tubes rubbing that pulley.

Like we talked about the other day, Im glad you got it back. No better feeling then to see it running again instead of sitting. Youve got me contemplating going back to the 150s I just took out.
I never got a chance to try them with Erics new tuning, which I think will help with smoke control too. Let me know how it runs smoke wise with Street and Extreme Race. Do you use the late lock up file?

Is that the wastegate I see, so easy to get to in the 3rd picture to the right of the oil fill? Thats an ideal place for it IMO, easy to get to as needed.

LOL
never gets old

thanks buddy ill let you know how the smoke is for sure. I don't have the newest stuff from Eric but its also not the really old stuff that you ran for the Dpc that was pretty Smokey. I might send my livewire in for an update.

Yes that's where the gate is. Takes about 5 minutes to get out if I need tto make a spring change or whatever. I really wanted it easy to access if i ever wanted to make changes or if I.ever had problems. So far I don't even need it so that's an added bonus.

Do you have a gopro?

Garrett

Thanks

I.don't have a go pro but mike Haller does so as soon as he gets a new mount for it we are going to put it on and go for a drive

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I just broke down and bought one. Free! reward points from my Amex card. Going to go get it today.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
ok, i was going to say that i have one that i dont use much that i wouldn't mind sending out if you needed one.

Garrett

Thanks for the offer man very cool of you.

Weather still sucks more snow tonight so.Vids might have to.wait till after the weekend.

HD F250

Reaction score
Congrats on the build and I am def looking forward to seeing the results. My truck is going to Rudy's soon and I am planning on a similar set up. It would be cool if we all end up with a slightly different set up to compare for everyone.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
here is a quick video of the set up from a 45 mph roll, the vid starts of just cruising, as you can see 5 psi is easy all the time, i rolled into it slow enough not to down shift.

THis is with a gearhead tune

http://youtu.be/J6tsScPJgn8

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online