P2263 and P2563

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Um sure it did the injector hung and.caused the engine to fail in the first place.

I'll bet money it's the turbo or actuator causing problems

WoodBoy

Reaction score
He should be able to monitor what the vgt duty cycle is at all times instead of just throwing an actuator at it?

Daniel@RudysDiesel

Reaction score
Alright i have tried absolutely everything.... i cant get the light to stop coming up. I can unplug the sensor and plug it back up and the light will stay off for a day or too. I have went through 10 million sensors. They just keep going out

Dzchey21

Reaction score
you are still getting a p2563, your focus needs to be on the turbo actuator or the turbo, I have an actuator you can try

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Turbo then. Or wiring but im betting turbo since you have a boost code to go with it

Dzchey21

Reaction score
It can be building too much too and cause a code. The performance codes are basically and out of range code. Either high or low. That's why vgt duty cycle is key to figuring this out

Daniel@RudysDiesel

Reaction score
Yesterday when i dropped it off at the dealership he found sludge behind one of the egr blocking plates and he said he thinks that might be going back up to the sensor causing it to go out.?

Latest posts

Members online