PCM issues

co04cobra

Reaction score
I didn't see it, but have you checked voltage across the GPR? Did you do new GPs with the injectors. Have or did you ohm out the uvch? Is the hpop resi draining overnight?

nwpastroker

Reaction score
I haven't had a multi meter available, but I did put in new glow plugs and a stancor relay. I know there are many possibilities on why it won't run, but what's getting me is that I tried the computer and popped the fuse for the pcm, both of those have been replaced, I have to assume it's something along those lines that is causing it not to run, just for the simple fact that it did run before I did that. Am I way off base here? I'm thinking, check the obvious, then pull the valve covers and see if it's spitting oil. Also, is there any way it popped the idm when the computer went? I know the Two work closely together as far as wiring

nwpastroker

Reaction score
Checked into the glow plugs, I'm not getting any power. Does anyone have schematics on what wires go where? I have battery voltage at the large post, as well as at both small terminals, and nothing at the other large post, this app with the key on... I know how the relay works, but what goes on at the small posts? One has to be signal and the other ground? But which is which? And why am I getting batt voltage at both?
Thanks guys

Latest posts

Members online