Picked up a 17

tuclai

Reaction score
Got the fender emblems back from paint. I just mocked them up, I'll clean up the edges and glue them up tomorrow.

712300F0-58C7-499E-8EAF-D1CD794B32D8_zpshafol3lz.jpg

Hi did you do anything to this emblem? Is the "Lariat" stock or did you do something different?

Jmuck

Reaction score
Jmuck, beautiful work on both trucks! I just ordered a 17 yesterday and have an 8-10 week wait. What is the offset on the factory wheels, believe yours are 20x8 or 18x8. There's not much room inside the fender well anymore before the wheel is protruding from the body line as on previous models. I'd like to keep tucked as much as possible as I am offroad a lot and want my paint to stay nice, will be wrapping rockers as well. Once again, great work!

Go with a +20 and a 9" wide and that will keep you in the fender wells. That's about the best offset your gonna get with an aftermarket wheel.

highdrum

Reaction score
Go with a +20 and a 9" wide and that will keep you in the fender wells. That's about the best offset your gonna get with an aftermarket wheel.

Di you look and see what the oem offsets were? Ive found wheels that will stay close to tucked, but everybody loves big lips Haha. You can get small flares from the king ranch trucks I guess. I'll be going 20x9 +0. Although I did find a 20x8.5 +33 that would almost look oem in offset.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
I purchase all my parts from ALLSTATE Ford ,in Louisville.They have my pricing scaled,according to how much I purchase yearly.
I stand corrected,the actual price was $6.93,List price,is $9.23.I tried to upload pic of invoice,but it keeps failing to upload ???

Jmuck

Reaction score
Nothing much going on except enjoying the hell out of this thing. My wife got me a Yeti cup for my birthday so I had it and one of my key fobs painted to match. I really dig how the key turned out. I am waiting on my PMF adjustable trac bar to arrive and having the front and rear ovals painted this week also.

image_zpsz3gcdako.jpg

image_zpsnajgvjzz.jpg

image_zpszrf9n99u.jpg

Last edited:

Jmuck

Reaction score
Well I pulled the trigger on wheels for when the lift goes on. Going with a brushed finish and paint matched windows.

Still debating what lift to use or just build our own.

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Make it happen! But ya gotta keep the Vette. Mine is the one car in the stable that I won't get rid of.

I've debated keeping it but that thing has been the biggest money pit of my life. And I kinda want a new boat, which is also a money pit, but less than the ZR1 has cost me lol

Latest posts

Members online