PIP out

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
And they are buying back any programmers purchased through them. I have many customers that have received emails.

Sounds like they are the next ones in line after H&S, edge, SCT, all took a hit 3 years ago.

ImAti0n

Reaction score
And slowly there goes diesel tuning. Gotta love the EPA

AFE 5" downpipe back exhaust
H&S Fuel filter conversion kit
Carli Backcountry kit
18X9 Method Grid Titanium
35" Toro AT2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zmann

Reaction score
putting good companies out of business so we can burn way more fuel to possibly minimally reduce tailpipe emissions vs way better MPG

( never mind the more fuel part of the equation )

Kxc

Reaction score
That's unfortunate. I always had good experiences with those guys. It's hard to believe light duty trucks are their target when you consider all the industrial pollution. It's a shame how they go after small companies. Money talks.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Why can't they go after the useless people who tune stuff probably using stolen tunes anyway like that idiot on Facebook that everyone idles so much. And ******* no longer sells products in the US.

Last edited:

CATDiezel

Reaction score
They are getting nasty everywhere. EPA is all of the sudden heavily funded and in fear of losing many funding dollars soon if things don't go their way Nov8 (for republicans) and Nov9 (for Democrats). I did here that it's official Nov9 is the day Democrats are supposed to vote now...

ImAti0n

Reaction score
Why can't they go after the useless people who tune stuff probably using stolen tunes anyway like that idiot on Facebook that everyone idles so much. And ******* no longer sells products in the US.

Who is this idiot you speak of? lol I don't have a facebook

sledhead_24_7

Reaction score
Sad part is it is a "war" on "race" products.

There was a article recently that I read, where the E P A was trying to outlaw ANY modification of any vehicle for racing. Only allowed was one built from a factory specifically for racing, sooo.

Plus all those folks driving those electric "free energy " cars can't handle the fact we can choose to drive what we want.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
so if PIP is out then who do we contact if we have an issue down the road with tunes? I have an SCT x4 with the version 8.xx but in case I have issues I'd like to be able to fix things. Purchased it all through rudys

mikeeg02

Reaction score
They are getting nasty everywhere. EPA is all of the sudden heavily funded and in fear of losing many funding dollars soon if things don't go their way Nov8 (for republicans) and Nov9 (for Democrats). I did here that it's official Nov9 is the day Democrats are supposed to vote now...

This needs to be reminded more often!!!!

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
so if PIP is out then who do we contact if we have an issue down the road with tunes? I have an SCT x4 with the version 8.xx but in case I have issues I'd like to be able to fix things. Purchased it all through rudys

A different company. Just like h&s when they get shut down they can no longer support the products.

That is if this is indeed an EPA shutdown, I haven't heard anything other than speculation? I know they are also involved in litigation with SCT.

I'm beginning to think SCT is going after the companies that use their interface to help trucks lose weight in order to cover themselves.

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score

You'd have to change tuners. Mike sells AS/GH.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
A different company. Just like h&s when they get shut down they can no longer support the products.

That is if this is indeed an EPA shutdown, I haven't heard anything other than speculation? I know they are also involved in litigation with SCT.

I'm beginning to think SCT is going after the companies that use their interface to help trucks lose weight in order to cover themselves.

great. thanks for the reply, just not what I was hoping to hear...

You'd have to change tuners. Mike sells AS/GH.

thanks yea I had looked into an EZ Lynk here recently but decided to back off after I saw the prices right now... I may try AS/GH or even Midwest eventually if I upgrade to the 65.5R Streetmax but I really like my PIP tunes. hopefully I won't have any issues though in the mean time. Something needs to be done about the damn Environmental Pu$$y Agency. I swear they've completely ****ed up the power of the engines in the diesel industry. All of the modern equipment we demo or purchase these days (dozers, excavators, loaders, etc.) have that bull**** *** and DEF and yet seemingly feel less powerful than the same exact machines with the same engines from a decade ago. We've got a Komatsu PC300-7 as well as a PC300-5 with over 8400 hours & 12,000 hours (respectively) on them that will flat out sling dirt and put the newer Komatsu of the same class to shame (we demo'd and returned it after 5 weeks). We finally went for the CAT 326F which seems to be a decent hybrid of the Komatsu PC200 & PC300 families with plenty of power for a machine of that size. but the speed isn't the same as the older Komatsu products it seems, yet the cost of machinery has gone up considerably and the consumables/maintenance has just skyrocketed. The machines with the *** systems seems to burn fuel almost 1.5 times faster than the older machines

Last edited:

Inline6359

Reaction score
H&S, quadzilla, edge, sct, banks, bullydog. All have either come under fire from the epa, eliminated the use of off road because of the epa, or are working with the epa. You would have to live under a rock not to see this was eventually going to happen.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

PIP is in litigation with the EPA ?

Latest posts

Members online