post your hp and dyno info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin

Reaction score
I take that back then..:D do you guys really think it will help down at my power level?

Last edited:

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Oh he's for real lol. He did the same thing with my batmowheel and it showed up.

Whoever gets them needs to dyno before and after.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
A dyno would show power and torque gains, plus it would show how much quicker it spools if the power comes in sooner.

Last edited:

06f250powerstroke

Reaction score
no offense to the guy getting them, but how about you send them to someone with a set up they know what it makes hp, tq and egts while cruising,

smokinstroker

Reaction score
he said hes gonna try and dyno before and after, im sure he has gauges if hes running a non vgt charger from bd with injectors etc already...

kevin

Reaction score
no offense to the guy getting them, but how about you send them to someone with a set up they know what it makes hp, tq and egts while cruising,

This is not my first trip around the block.. just because i don't have as many post count as some of you guys doesent mean i dont know anything about my truck.. my trucks been on dynos, I race it at the track every summer, sled pulls ect. I built my truck, how many of you repowered a gas truck with a 6.0? I bet not many, Even tho it might have been a bad idea:doh: sorry I just thought I should clear the air a little

06f250powerstroke

Reaction score
what are the specs on your turbo, just want to see a comparable comparison between what craig is claiming on his truck and what you will be putting them on, no knockin yah man looks like you've done a dam good job with your truck converting it

nvme_63

Reaction score
This is not my first trip around the block.. just because i don't have as many post count as some of you guys doesent mean i dont know anything about my truck.. my trucks been on dynos, I race it at the track every summer, sled pulls ect. I built my truck, how many of you repowered a gas truck with a 6.0? I bet not many, Even tho it might have been a bad idea:doh: sorry I just thought I should clear the air a little

no hard feelings, im jealous you beat me to it. Best of luck with them man!

kevin

Reaction score
It's a 62/70 with a diverter .. yes I know you guys would like to see how it lights the larger chargers.. I will try to give my honest opinion what it does for my truck thats all i can do.. and if theirs anything you guys would like to see before and after on video let me know I will do my best to get it done..

kevin

Reaction score
id pay you good money for them and then post the info on here if you want to work something out, pm me!

I can't let them go I'm just excited you are to try them .. i about wet my pants when he pmed me back about them.. stuff like this never happens like this for me.. I'm very thankful MPD is giving me the chance to do this.. there is a lot of other people they coulda gave them to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online