post your hp and dyno info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
You got a good drive to get down here. Drive safely!

da94broncodude

Reaction score
Your welcome! I would want as many people to do the same. I am tired of VGTs and their lack of air. I'm going with the big boys now (somewhat). I just bought a running short block from Smokinstroker and I will be tearing it down and practicing to get a grasp on the whole engine rebuild before I think about touching my motor. I'm going to get work done on the bowl to lower compression, cryo treat or get billet rods, and a valvetrain setup , and I will be going with compounds hopefully from Matt because I refuse to buy another single. I want consistent power, low egts, and quick spool up. Hopefully Shawn will chime in about the proper high pressure/low pressure setup for 190/100s for a 550hp power low EGT rig. I'm doing my best to read up and be informed, I'm spending hours cutting through the forums LOL

i asked this on psn a while back and got the response of 62/70 or 62/80 with 475

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have searched youtube a little and found nothing

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Truck that had the turbo on it had 2 injectors go bad earlier in the week and couldn't get it fixed
Took the 6.7 instead had to stop for fuel every 160 miles

Extended Power

Reaction score
Truck that had the turbo on it had 2 injectors go bad earlier in the week and couldn't get it fixed
Took the 6.7 instead had to stop for fuel every 160 miles

I guess that's how it cleaned up the smoke so good, and had low EGT's...

Sorry...my bad.....had to say it..:)

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Craig you say it had injector issues for a week before you guys left but yet only 3 days before you left you were on here telling us video was coming. I'm gonna go as far as to say there's no way that 64 turbo with 225s will run 8-900 degs in overdrive converter locked at 60mph. That's why there's no video,sorry guys but with converter locked in overdrive slow down to 50mph and accelerate to 75mph with a 40ft trailer with a 8000lbs truck. Not happening. By all means craig please make me eat my words. BUt I can't wait to see this setup not go over 1200degs going up hill with that big load.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
i didnt say a week before i said durning the week...believe me i want to prove it to you guys because they do work
were are going to another local race this weekend i will try to get video

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Come on guys, you are being rediculous on here, let Craig get the video and see what you think, dont go on here criticising everything that he does, Hell if Shawn told you all they worked then you would believe just by word of mouth, there would be no doubt, seriously you guys are out of hand. I can personally say that these do work, my truck could barely spool my 72 and after i put the manifolds on by some miracle of god i can spool it up just fine, you can ask jeremy who rode in my truck or ask anyone that has gone for a ride in either of our big turbo trucks.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
not criticizing on my end at all, ive said it before. as soon as i see proven results, i will be the first calling and ordering a set of manifolds and up pipes.
have the money set aside just for it.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
And I'm not trying to stir anything up. But I'm pretty sure Craig is on to something here and you guys should be happy with the results

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online