post your hp and dyno info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Mike I don't post crap about any product until after I've proven it works. Everyone knows that. I've also said it before. Prove it works and there will be a line up for these manifolds. Until you've proven they work, its all internet hype like everything else

nvme_63

Reaction score
not taking any sides here whats so ever, have a question about the manifolds tho. I beat the living crap out of my truck, i drive it like a toy because to me that's what it is. that being said i see high EGT's often, how do these hold up to heat cycling?

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
yes they hold up we have them on many 6.4 for thousands of miles with no problem

nvme_63

Reaction score
yes they hold up we have them on many 6.4 for thousands of miles with no problem

ok cool, i was just wondering. my truck cruises right around 900 degrees, and i make a 250 mile trip twice a week when i drive it to ohio from michigan so i just didn't want to spend the money then have them crack.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
They have Been on whitey for the whole season with the single we were seeing well over 1600 deg down the track and not had an issue with cracking

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

smokinstroker

Reaction score
so not to beat a dead horse, but is there a chance yall will be getting some readings this weekend?

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
wow another weekend goes by and no video of a 64 turbo keeping it under 1000degs while towing 20 000k, am i suprised, NO

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
OH AND THATS WITH 225S GUYS, MPD WHERES THE VIDEO, YOU OPENED YOUR MOUTH NOW I'LL CALLING YOU ON IT

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
i think ill have the money to build an identicle setup and make a video by the time they get a video up.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
stay tuned, video to come summer 2012 if youre lucky

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
okay guys since i havent had time to do the test i will send the first person to pm me there adress a set of our manifolds for free

kevin

Reaction score
I'm going to try and get on the rollers before and after i put them on.. i have to change my transmission before anything happens:doh:

MINK

Reaction score
Who ever gets the free set better test the chit out of them - its the least you can do! Way to step up Craig knowing you didnt have time to give more results.

kevin

Reaction score
Who ever gets the free set better test the chit out of them - its the least you can do! Way to step up Craig knowing you didnt have time to give more results ..... my trans should be here by the end of the week.. I can't wait

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online