post your hp and dyno info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
I can't let them go I'm just excited you are to try them .. i about wet my pants when he pmed me back about them.. stuff like this never happens like this for me.. I'm very thankful MPD is giving me the chance to do this.. there is a lot of other people they coulda gave them to ...

Congrats man. Hope you are happy with the product.

nvme_63

Reaction score
I can't let them go I'm just excited you are to try them .. i about wet my pants when he pmed me back about them.. stuff like this never happens like this for me.. I'm very thankful MPD is giving me the chance to do this.. there is a lot of other people they coulda gave them to ...

fair enough brother! good luck with them.

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
It's a 62/70 with a diverter .. yes I know you guys would like to see how it lights the larger chargers.. I will try to give my honest opinion what it does for my truck thats all i can do.. and if theirs anything you guys would like to see before and after on video let me know I will do my best to get it done..

i would like to see a before and after non boosted take off vids from outside the truck and a rolling 30 vid if possible.

imelmo

Reaction score
Don't know if it counts for this thread, but since I have a true weight for the truck, calculator put it at 550rwhp fuel, 650rwhp spraying. 7000lbs, trap speed 105/111. Procharger with GT42 and 225's. That was with apparently bad injectors and a couple other issues though.

Super 6.0

Reaction score
That's the perfect kind of info for this thread. Its jus hard to tell since it fell apart about page 18

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

kevin

Reaction score
Manifolds have not showed up yet, tranny is going in now.. will be ready to rock when they show..

motoxracer42

Reaction score
no i know nothing about them. thats a 6.4 style i believe. not sure if they have a 6.0 style or if they just use the same manifold and make you mod the up pipes. mine work just fine and i know these couldnt be cheap lol. as far as spoolup its hard to beat a standard manifold or craigs style manifold. they look cool though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online