Powerstroke214's build thread

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Lol I'm usually drunk on the weekends so you are good.

They don't have enough bunks in the parish prison for me to work weekends.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
See, I would have, but…nah. I decided 1) to be lazy 2) to not do anything while on pain meds, since I tended to not think clearly.

My friend wants me to help him do stuff to his car over spring break, so we're gonna exchange labor. And I'm planning to just dump the trans fluid, and force myself to do it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acf6

Reaction score
sounds all to familiar lol. but before my truck went to the shop, it was also very cold and that pretty much kills all motivation

and i read the posts with guys at 9.99% interest on their loans...damn. im 19 with a cosigned loan on my 03 and i believe my interest rate is 6.3%. it was through a local credit union...they also knock off like .2% because i used one of their checking accounts for the payments to come out of. it was hard to find someone to finance my 03 too

Last edited:

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Oh yea, that's the biggest killer. I don't like doing stuff at grandparents' house, cuz my grandpa likes to "help" and by help, I mean yell and not listen to me, but it's the best place, physically for me to do work, it's covered, and level. I can't get in my garage at home and my driveway slopes, so it's not ideal. That and the cold is no fun.

acf6

Reaction score
you may have, i post things for sale sometimes and then forget when people reply lol. but i usually try to sell locally though its a little easier, but my friend picked them up last weekend :lookaround:

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
***…lol

I hate selling stuff. It's a pain in the a$$. I need to go get my grill guard and running boards off my aunt's porch. Had to drop em there because the turd that was supposed to but them never called/showed. Waited for him for 45 min then said *** it.

So I got an inspection sticker lol. Then it was like 8:50 and I had class at 9:30 and had to drop my aunt off, so I ditched the chit and went to class.

dsberman94

Reaction score
sounds all to familiar lol. but before my truck went to the shop, it was also very cold and that pretty much kills all motivation

and i read the posts with guys at 9.99% interest on their loans...damn. im 19 with a cosigned loan on my 03 and i believe my interest rate is 6.3%. it was through a local credit union...they also knock off like .2% because i used one of their checking accounts for the payments to come out of. it was hard to find someone to finance my 03 too

Yea it sucks to have the percent that high. Once I signed papers for the bank that offered me a loan with the offered lowest interest they told me that my bank also offered a loan. Had they told me that I would have gone with my bank and had the rate lower by a percent or two. It's chitty.

Luckily the weather is starting to warm up again so I can get working on my piece of junk.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Ohh you guys..... Talking about presents. I'm screwed. Lol I need to refinance. And put that stupid DD solenoid in before I slap yo under the truck and drop the tranny pan full of fluid on your face. Mmmmmmmkkkkkk thanks pumpkin.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Ohh you guys..... Talking about presents. I'm screwed. Lol I need to refinance. And put that stupid DD solenoid in before I slap yo under the truck and drop the tranny pan full of fluid on your face. Mmmmmmmkkkkkk thanks pumpkin.

Yes dear…

And quit complaining. I offered you an even swap, I'll even pay you a dollar for ever liter you have more than me. I'll PayPal you $.70

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Never gonna happen. I had a bad experience w/ a 7.3 had no powa. Thought I was gonna die trying to make a left turn. Luckily the light changed and saved me.

Lol, but it was bone stock. Needs a tune or something, it was just sad really. But it felt like a diesel workhorse, minus the nemo mirrors.

Oh, and the water separator is, in fact, at the back of the fuel bowl. Better design than the 6.0…at least I wasn't covered in diesel…

Latest posts

Members online