Powr2stroke's Build

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Awesome Mike! Your setup is going to be sweet. We will have to go for a ride sometime soon when we are at an event close by!

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Good luck on the bmfs. I waited 3 months for mine

no kidding , seems like they are always on back order. Thought about going with the new Fuel Boost wheels just because i didn't want to wait . Hard to make that decision though , I really like the Stealth Novakanes

Erikclaw

Reaction score
no kidding , seems like they are always on back order. Thought about going with the new Fuel Boost wheels just because i didn't want to wait . Hard to make that decision though , I really like the Stealth Novakanes

Mine only took two days. I guess chrome isn't as in demand as the black out ones. LOL

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Dammit! Quit following me! hahaha :poke: Chrome revolution! I think what you said was a complement.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
I'd go chrome if my truck wasn't white , but i since i have two white superduties in the driveway , i need to do something a little different .:doh:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Yeah I think chrome looks better trucks with a dark paint job. White is hard to set off. Black does look good on them I will admit.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
The price tag on that 6.4 was too good to pass up , so i was stuck with another white truck. Maybe a paint job in the future.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
thanks man , the cab has only been up for couple weeks but really i'm in no hurry for them to hurry it up. It's race season now and that shop is buzzing with activity . Its almost ready with just a few little things to tweak ,and yes it looks like a plain old truck for now and i'll get to play possum for a little bit. I had it lowered down a little and the stock wheels are coming off. BMFs are on back order til early june and they will be wrapped in Nitto 420s

Yea i heard about the BMF backorder. i have two spare rims on order with them. Like u said the stealth finish is awesome. i have them and they r sexy. ur gonna love them when u get them. Ur truck is gonna be sleek with the 420s :thumbup:

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Yea i heard about the BMF backorder. i have two spare rims on order with them. Like u said the stealth finish is awesome. i have them and they r sexy. ur gonna love them when u get them. Ur truck is gonna be sleek with the 420s :thumbup:

Thanks buddy , did they give you any idea on how long until they're in ?

Latest posts

Members online