Powr2stroke's Build

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Yea man i hear ya. thats y i ordered a extra one just in case something like this happens again. It should be worth the wait tho. Well enuff talk about rims back to ur build. i bet u cant wait to sit in the drivers seat.

StockCar#10

Reaction score
THIS build is gonna awesome let me know how you like it please!? I'm wanting to do a simalar setup but more air/fuel lol.. But I'm very curious to see how far high powers ca. Be pushed... On fuel an with NoS

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Yea man i hear ya. thats y i ordered a extra one just in case something like this happens again. It should be worth the wait tho. Well enuff talk about rims back to ur build. i bet u cant wait to sit in the drivers seat.

Ya I spoke with Aaron today and its getting wrapped up . He will be putting some miles on it this week :D
Can't wait , should be a blast to rip around in.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Thanks everyone , hopefully Aaron will chime in here pretty soon and let us know how that pig is running. :D

Reaction score
The truck is pretty much done, just need to put some miles on it and make sure everything is dialed in properly. We tweaked with it on the dyno and was able to do 690HP uncorrected. Another truck we did with the exact same setup with tow powers did 670HP which is a good comparison. Can't wait for you to get the truck back Mike, your gonna love it. Thanks for allowing us to do the work!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
congrats mike. my guess was 675. i'd love to see how smokey it is down low compared to mine. mine light much earlier than the stockers, but i would trade that tiny bit for another 40 horse!!

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
correct me if I'm wrong, but i'm thinking this was on rudy's dyno. And it seemed from his dyno day that his read about 40 HP higher than dunbars. So realistically, its probably right at 650 with you.

Just food for thought

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
correct me if I'm wrong, but i'm thinking this was on rudy's dyno. And it seemed from his dyno day that his read about 40 HP higher than dunbars. So realistically, its probably right at 650 with you.

Just food for thought

yeah i figured his would be higher than mine at 640 ... so i was guessing 650-675. 690 is generous most likely. but it will probaly show that on the trap speed because the curve is so flat. 6.4 will take 570 and make it look like 625..crazy how power under the curve works.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
The truck is pretty much done, just need to put some miles on it and make sure everything is dialed in properly. We tweaked with it on the dyno and was able to do 690HP uncorrected. Another truck we did with the exact same setup with tow powers did 670HP which is a good comparison. Can't wait for you to get the truck back Mike, your gonna love it. Thanks for allowing us to do the work!

That is awesome! Going by my track times, your dyno is pretty accurate.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
thanks everybody ! definitely will be trying to get this pig down to the track soon and get time slips . Like Bigr said , getting some trap speed #'s should give us all a better idea as to where she sits . I'm excited to say the least . :D

Latest posts

Members online