Powr2stroke's Build

powr2stroke

Reaction score
i told you you were going to love it! it was the most fun ive had driving 1100+ milesLOL

Rob if you would've just made that left turn in Albuquerque like i asked ... I wouldn't have had to spend so much too find out . LOL LOL

K_Hood

Reaction score
WOW! I just read through the whole build as well. Those videos were awesome!

You guys are really getting me in the mindset to buy a 6.4 when I get back stateside. I can't wait to hear more about it once you start driving it and seeing how everything does on a day to day basis. This has me jonesing for something along these same lines.

If you get some free time Power2stroke, do you mind PMing me your build sheet with a ballpark figure of price as well. I am very interested to see it.

Very good job done by all who worked on it! :thumbup:

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Dam just read the whole thread sick build mike let me know how much you like it man! I'm shin to tear into mine LOL

Thanks man ,definitely will post up some info when get my hands on it .

WOW! I just read through the whole build as well. Those videos were awesome!

You guys are really getting me in the mindset to buy a 6.4 when I get back stateside. I can't wait to hear more about it once you start driving it and seeing how everything does on a day to day basis. This has me jonesing for something along these same lines.

If you get some free time Power2stroke, do you mind PMing me your build sheet with a ballpark figure of price as well. I am very interested to see it.

Very good job done by all who worked on it! :thumbup:

Thanks K hood , excited to get it . When I get some spare time I'll try to get with on some specifics or just give Aaron a shout , he can tell you all about it too. I've just been busy as hell at work and don't really know what day it is .LOL

i just watched those videos again!! man thats awesome![/QUOTE
]

Thanks again Scotty , be sure to let me know when you're coming back through Tennessee buddy .

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Woohoo , finally ... gonna catch a break at work so I can get away for a couple days. Got the plane ticket and I will flying up to Aarons this Sat. I will be bringing her home finally . Should be a fun ride home :D

Spatel23

Reaction score
Sweet.......I bet you cant wait. Ive only had mine gone since Saturday and Im having withdrawals already lol

Anxiously awaiting your impressions

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Sweet.......I bet you cant wait. Ive only had mine gone since Saturday and Im having withdrawals already lol

Anxiously awaiting your impressions

i would fly you out here, but you would only be disappointed.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i think mike is really going to... well love his truck, i talked to tadd tonight about how bad ass these things drive, and how you cant beat the reliability of a STOCK fuel system... seen too many failures as of late that just makes me think this is the ultimate daily driver build/set up

my79f

Reaction score
Unless something comes through for the 6.7's in the next year or two that match this, seems like im gonna have to buy a 6.4.

You just cant beat a 675hp truck, that can tow anything anywhere and keep up with anything. Just sayin...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.