Powr2stroke's Build

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
congrats again mikey..i want an in cab call when you pick it up!

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Mike, it has been an absolute pleasure putting this truck together. I tknow you have some underhood pics of that beast! I'm in love with it! I need to find a few more reasons to go for some test drives! I hope you are as happy with it as I was to get the pleasure of putting it together!

Thanks David ! you did an awesome job on it buddy , can't wait to get my azz up there and drive it . :D

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
isnt it posted and verlayed quite nicely a few posts earlier?

HD F250

Reaction score
Congrats on your build! I have had my on on the same build as Bigr's since he got it done. I found a mechanic that I will be going in business with so my truck will be under knife within next year as our first full build. Can't wait!!

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Congrats on your build! I have had my on on the same build as Bigr's since he got it done. I found a mechanic that I will be going in business with so my truck will be under knife within next year as our first full build. Can't wait!!

Thanks Joe :D and keep us posted on when this all goes down bro !

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I talked to aaron today, he said its awesome, there is no other way around it, says it drives so good he doesnt want to drive his own stuff LOL that says alot

David S.

Reaction score
I talked to aaron today, he said its awesome, there is no other way around it, says it drives so good he doesnt want to drive his own stuff LOL that says alot

wow that is really impressive. lucky phuck

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.