Powr2stroke's Build

Boostfed

Reaction score
Mike, you plannin to stay the weekend or heading back with a quickness? I wish I'd known you were coming in earlier, I've already made some plans for Saturday but I may just modify them a bit, lol.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Well I called the wheel and tire shop yesterday to get an update on the BMFs . They told me back in April that the wheels were all on back order until mid June . Ok , well evidently they can get the Chrome and Death Metal wheels right now , but the stealth series must still be sitting on a ship somewhere and won't be available until mid to late July .

David S.

Reaction score
I'd say wait on the stealth series if your heart is content on them lol. I'm a bit biased though.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I ordered some fuel throttles for the wifes truck and they are supposed to be here in a week check'em out might be another option for ya.

David S.

Reaction score
is there somewhere else you could order the bmf's or are they back ordered everwhere?

powr2stroke

Reaction score
I'd say wait on the stealth series if your heart is content on them lol. I'm a bit biased though.

Ya I see that Haha !

I ordered some fuel throttles for the wifes truck and they are supposed to be here in a week check'em out might be another option for ya.

I looked at the fuel boost wheels but I couldn't talk myself out of my original plan .Let me know those turn out Eric , my wife needs some new wheels too !

is there somewhere else you could order the bmf's or are they back ordered everwhere?

My wheel guy said this was per BMF !

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
My wheel guy said this was per BMF !

i believe its somewhat intentional mike. if every wheel was available whenever, bmf would be the new rockstar by yesterday. i know a guy, who knows a guy at bmf. maybe ill call that guy ;)

powr2stroke

Reaction score
i believe its somewhat intentional mike. if every wheel was available whenever, bmf would be the new rockstar by yesterday. i know a guy, who knows a guy at bmf. maybe ill call that guy ;)

I'd say you're right Mikey , let me know if you hear anything !

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Aaron picked me up at the airport this morning and all I can say is " Damn " ! This truck is wicked :rockon: . We are headed down to Rockingham right now , should be fun :D . I will try to post up some more later.

David S.

Reaction score
Aaron picked me up at the airport this morning and all I can say is " Damn " ! This truck is wicked :rockon: . We are headed down to Rockingham right now , should be fun :D . I will try to post up some more later.

good deal, I'm sure your in heaven right now!

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Thanks guys !! Well we didn't get a chance to run tonite . Bad weather moved in on us and they shut it down. :cursing:

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
So I can only imagine how it runs.... What do you think of it?

Thats cool Aaron picked you up at the airport. Thats going the extra mile.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.