Progress thread

swinky

Reaction score
Did you just say that you use your egt probe as a fuel pressure gauge???

Why not? I know exactly what a truck feels like with low fuel pressure, I have a max recall on my egt gauge that I check after every pass and I will notice a loss in mph before the fuel pressure gets too low to hurt anything......

Shouldn't you be busy trying to make power with a vgt anyway?

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Why not? I know exactly what a truck feels like with low fuel pressure, I have a max recall on my egt gauge that I check after every pass and I will notice a loss in mph before the fuel pressure gets too low to hurt anything......

Shouldn't you be busy trying to make power with a vgt anyway?

Nope... having too much fun giving you a hard time :axe:

Stroker04

Reaction score
My truck felt the same power wise at 30 psi of fuel pressure as it does at 65psi fwiw lol now 4.8v of icp pressure vs 1.9v is quite a difference lol

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
My truck felt the same power wise at 30 psi of fuel pressure as it does at 65psi fwiw lol now 4.8v of icp pressure vs 1.9v is quite a difference lol

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk
I noticed it on my old pump when it was dropping. Maybe I'll monitor it just to give people the warm and fuzzys.

04cr450

Reaction score
good run jared at rudys.... I did not run mine. couldn't get my revised tunes from matt in time(well got them loaded and in truck Saturday but rained, runs awesome now)- trans shifting was terrible and didn't want to take a chance at wot.

swinky

Reaction score
good run jared at rudys.... I did not run mine. couldn't get my revised tunes from matt in time(well got them loaded and in truck Saturday but rained, runs awesome now)- trans shifting was terrible and didn't want to take a chance at wot.
Thanks man, yeah the rain was awful. I couldn't get my truck to 60' at all, buying new shocks and U bolts this week.

04cr450

Reaction score
Tried to meet up with you a hand full of times but every time I went over to your truck u weren't there so... lol well there was one guy by your truck but when said Jared he looked at me funny.. yup not u...

TBagAMouseTrap

Reaction score
Touche my friend. It'll be close. You going to get yours back out anytime soon?

Still collecting parts. I got o-ringed heads, h13 studs, oem gaskets and oil cooler. Would have had the money for a trans but found a deal on a industrial injection 62/74 compound kit I couldn't pass up. I'm sure I would be chasing your tail lights now that you got a bottle lol.

swinky

Reaction score
Still collecting parts. I got o-ringed heads, h13 studs, oem gaskets and oil cooler. Would have had the money for a trans but found a deal on a industrial injection 62/74 compound kit I couldn't pass up. I'm sure I would be chasing your tail lights now that you got a bottle lol.
For now lol that 62/74 should be a solid setup

swinky

Reaction score
be09e6e5173e366d5874f193ec2abd88.jpg

Niceeeee

Latest posts

Members online