Project Wheels Up

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Launched really good. Only one hop off the launch. However, it got a wee bit sideways at half track. Lol! I coasted the second half and ran a 13.0@89 mph. My 1/8 was a 7.7@80 mph.

Added 1 psi of air pressure. Gonna see how it does when I run again.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Made another pass. The adjustments I made had a much more negative effect than I had anticipated. Lol! I'm feeling pretty darn good about this next run though.

Reaction score
I just realized something that I haven't before. Nate has a blue 90's step side F150 with a built 7.3....... Mine is going to be very very very similar. Just older and.... well faster. LOLLOLLOL

Launched really good. Only one hop off the launch. However, it got a wee bit sideways at half track. Lol! I coasted the second half and ran a 13.0@89 mph. My 1/8 was a 7.7@80 mph.

Added 1 psi of air pressure. Gonna see how it does when I run again.

Looks like it may be a while before you catch me. My truck is 900 lbs heavier and 11mph faster in the 1/8th... Zzz

Last edited:

imelmo

Reaction score
I just realized something that I haven't before. Nate has a blue 90's step side F150 with a built 7.3....... Mine is going to be very very very similar. Just older and.... well faster. LOLLOLLOL

Looks like it may be a while before you catch me. My truck is 900 lbs heavier and 11mph faster in the 1/8th... Zzz

I was wondering. I trap a little over 92mph in the 1/8, and I'm no where near 10's. Barely into the 11's for that matter and that's at 7600lbs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
abupy7ug.jpg

Right lane. Not bragging at all, I got a ways to go, but Chris has a LONG way to go to catch me.

Latest posts

Members online