Project White Salvage:

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Those are really going to really change the look. Is white salvage still rocking the factory steelies?

at the moment it is, looking for something new, but not sure the direction the truck is going to head, have a few interested buyers at the moment, so we are finishing the cosmetic things to the truck being it runs sound now as well, and we will see where we head from there.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
what do you think you're going to ask for it?

i have been throwing around numbers, not sure yet, really want to see what it looks like all cleaned up. Biggest issue im having is the bed, truck is clean with the exception of that! so depending what i spend on a bed i think will end up setting a price. I know the Blue book value is around 15500, but thats in a perfect world that we dont live in haha

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Just picked up a set of 2008 super duty wheels and tires for white salvage, now just a questions of keeping them chrome, or painting them black

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
yea, im hoping to get the front clip on tonight, as well as the wheels and tires, so should have an idea of what will look best. Picking up a new bed gate and bumper sat morning, so should be all cleaned up by next week.

It's gonna look awesome. Have you thought about smoked cab lights? I'm looking forward to seeing it buttoned up.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
You get the front end together? I've got a buddy looking for a 6.0 right now.

should have everything bolted together this aftertnoon.....unfortunatley we had a 6.0 flatbedded to the shop the other night so have not been able to get the truck in there yet! but hopefully today

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
well white salvage got down to the shop last night late, hope between the snow plowing and after i get that excursion out of the shop i can get the new parts swapped on!

photo_zpsa830955f.jpg

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
so THAT'S what a Dodge looks like with the mirrors flipped in...

Not-Bad-Obama-Meme.png

its funny.....thats our 4th gen dodge....some serious work under that hood

but most of my guys drive dodges....and they cant stand their tow mirros flipped up....unless of course they are towing...which they all do....but standard practice is trailer un hooked...mirrors flipped down!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
well with the snow this weekend, still did not make as much progress as i had hoped, but was able to get the new wheels and tires on the truck, as well as sit the new grille in place. Hopefully tonight and tomorrow night i can finished up the front end, and clean up the trucks paint.

will be getting a new bed this comming weekend

IMG_2495_zps66d902ac.jpg

IMG_2496_zps4b667a62.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.