Project White Salvage:

silverbullet4x4

Reaction score
Nicely done, I have always wanted to do something like this but in a CCSB configuration. I'm jealous, the front end looks sick.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I think we have issues.... well at least Mawwwk does LOL. Had some fun with white salvage/north farm truck (Thats what I'm calling it) tonight....

pics are crappy and out of focus but:
IMG_5967_zpsb745759f.jpg

IMG_5971_zps2cf10e19.jpg

we had some fun "taking dents out of the bed"

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures josh, was good having you guys with us this weekend.....And i thought we discussed this, we were trying to remove the dents from the old bed...clearly not working!

good think i picked this up yesterday.....
IMG_2608_zps73a17a51.jpg

dont judge how i trailered it home, was a little frustrated after driving 3 hours that the bed didnt fit on the trailer....should have measured!

but got the bed home safe and sound!

have also been kicking around some ideas
IMG_2602_zps7aec8730.jpg

GCncsuHD

Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures josh, was good having you guys with us this weekend.....And i thought we discussed this, we were trying to remove the dents from the old bed...clearly not working!

good think i picked this up yesterday.....
IMG_2608_zps73a17a51.jpg

dont judge how i trailered it home, was a little frustrated after driving 3 hours that the bed didnt fit on the trailer....should have measured!

but got the bed home safe and sound!

:D Just by looking I could have told you that the bed wasn't going to fit. I recently sold a bed off a 71 Chevrolet C10 to a guy who showed up with a similar trailer. The way he loaded it was much more sketch than that, but hey, he paid me for it, it's his now, and not my responsibility to haul back 8 hours through the mountains. :badidea:

Looks like an 08+ bed though, how is that going to look with the 99-07 fenders?

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
:D Just by looking I could have told you that the bed wasn't going to fit. I recently sold a bed off a 71 Chevrolet C10 to a guy who showed up with a similar trailer. The way he loaded it was much more sketch than that, but hey, he paid me for it, it's his now, and not my responsibility to haul back 8 hours through the mountains. :badidea:

Looks like an 08+ bed though, how is that going to look with the 99-07 fenders?

we ended up making it around the block befor i pulled over and restrapped the entire thing, after that it was solid and wasnt going anywhere.

as far as the body lines, should look pretty good, the bed fenders and body lines are a little more bumped out, but all and all should line up pretty good.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
here was a picture i found befor i bought the bed, all and all looks to line up pretty well, i even have been looking into the idea of maybe swaping 6.7 doors and put power windows and locks in the truck....but thats for another time!

6874775730_b56490c8e7_c_zps688e9559.jpg

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
finally got the old bed off last night....what a mess that took....there was not nly about 2 inches worth of dust and much in the bed, but when i pulled the liner out...there was all kinds of interesting artifacts....non the less, the old bed is off, i hope to get the bumper off tonight, and steam clean the frame for some fresh paint!

IMG_2642_zps0af87bf3.jpg

IMG_2643_zps16e91562.jpg

IMG_2644_zps2d0da3dd.jpg

for as dirty as the rest of the truck was, the frame is in pretty good shape

IMG_2646_zpsaa2cc7a5.jpg

IMG_2647_zps9db008cc.jpg

jdc753

Reaction score
Looking Good Mark!!

Should be a fun truck when its all finished up. Maybe even hang a 11+ front clip on it, but I am sure that is a bit above the budget.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
yes shes still comming along....time and weather have not been on my side...and once all the parts for red truck come in....that will take top priority to get done! But this one is comming along niceley, going to the painter this week for some minor body work, and repainting of the front end. Apparently the autobody shop mixed the wrong color! Thats why its a very super white.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Truck was steam cleaned this weekend, and taken up to our painter. He will be PTM the rear bumper, and re-doing the front end due to a color issue. Also the frame will be getting a coat of flat black. should be back by the end of the week, and new bed should be on shortly as well.

Latest posts

Members online