Project White Salvage:

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Here ya go guys....bumper still needs to be slightly adjusted, and still need to put the ford emblem back on the truck.

hopefully tonights list will include smoking the cab lights, and tinting the front two windows

Then off saturday for a bed!

detail for the paint clean up will be done soon as the new bed comes in.

IMG_2509_zps56f345f1.jpg

IMG_2510_zps0cd85e1e.jpg

IMG_2511_zpse19291b4.jpg

IMG_2512_zpsfe97db54.jpg

IMG_2513_zpsd40796ee.jpg

IMG_2515_zps97ce8b7d.jpg

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Interested in selling the old wheels?

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

to be honest il probably hold onto them for a set of shop wheels, most likekley il put them on the red truck during the winter, plus they are pretty beat up and the tires are pretty much a set of slicks

old96stroker

Reaction score
Looks really good Mark, now I wish I had THOSE headlights!!! Fordfreak, where are you located? I have a set of factory steel wheels just like Marks that I have been trying to get rid of, with bfg commercial ta on them that I would sell cheap, tires have maybe 10,000 miles left on them but never been patched or plugged, derail over.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
yea truck is comming along. pulled the cab lights off last night, going to try and get the windows tinited tonight, and the smoked cab lights in the truck as well. Then a little more cleaning on the interior, then move to the bed replacement!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
ok, cab lights are tinted, i have the window tint ready to go. seat cover should be in today. but its ladies day today so there is a 100% chance of no work being completed today!

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Looks really good Mark, now I wish I had THOSE headlights!!! Fordfreak, where are you located? I have a set of factory steel wheels just like Marks that I have been trying to get rid of, with bfg commercial ta on them that I would sell cheap, tires have maybe 10,000 miles left on them but never been patched or plugged, derail over.

Western ks, pm me what you would like to have them

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
white salvage got just about nothing done this weekend! I was able to tint one window friday night befor having to work on other peoples trucks. hope to get the other window tinted at some point this week, and still trying to get down to md for that bed...weather has been killing my weekend plans!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
white salvage got just about nothing done this weekend! I was able to tint one window friday night befor having to work on other peoples trucks. hope to get the other window tinted at some point this week, and still trying to get down to md for that bed...weather has been killing my weekend plans!

Might be going down to MD this weekend....

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
windows tinted, saddle blanket seat cover installed, cab lights smoked.....seems like the only think missing now would be the new bed, and some paint correction......looks like i may be registering this truck and driving it for a little while!!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
few mre updated pictures, hope tomorrow i can go get the bed, seems like bad weather kept me from getting there, and now there calling for snow again up this way...wtf

IMG_2560_zps149635a6.jpg

IMG_2559_zps88f3632c.jpg

IMG_2557_zps8dec1579.jpg

IMG_2555_zpse2352df9.jpg

IMG_2556_zps7b89adfe.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.