Project White Salvage:

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
ok so the tail lights dont work..when the running lights are on, niether do blinkers, or plate lights. I turn the hazard button on...tail lights light up, but no brake lights or blinker....need to ge this sorted out.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
ok so the tail lights dont work..when the running lights are on, niether do blinkers, or plate lights. I turn the hazard button on...tail lights light up, but no brake lights or blinker....need to ge this sorted out.

Ground. Did you cut or undo the tail light ground from the bumper or frame?

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Not sure on an SD. On my OBS's its right by the wire connections for the bed and trailer lights, back by the bumper.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
No clue on your lighting issue but lower that thing and put 420s on it. Because race truck.

haha, yea im gona reverse level it, saving some $ for the tires....pretty sure reading, and a response to my last thread, has to do with the painted frame, il run a ground to the frame and hopefully clear the issue...

spongebob915

Reaction score
well the truck is back, the new bed is on, bumper taillgate.....Truck almost looks driveable

IMG_2717_zps69d0425a.jpg

IMG_2718_zps9b4c81c8.jpg

IMG_2719_zps6c8b71ce.jpg

IMG_2723_zpsa5d318c0.jpg

IMG_2725_zpse85f90a4.jpg

IMG_2727_zpsc725a90a.jpg

New bed looks real good on the truck, the body lines are a little different as i knew, but for the most part lines up great. THe pTM front end and rear bumper looks killer, now that the paint matches much better. I didnt put the tail lights in yet, i am going to put the red truck tail lights in this one, and the new style in my red truck. Truck will get a complete compound and wax on saturday, also still have in the works some ideas for tires, i already have the set of wheels for this one. and working on a new seat for inside as well. Its getting there!

Nice looking bed you got there..

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
it's too long....cut it. :D

thought about it, not sure what im gona do with the truck yet. the 6.7's keep sticking into my head so this one may be out of the fleet soon! just depends

all it needs is smoked 08 tails ;)

i actually pulled the 2012 lights off the bed, planning on putting them in the red truck.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Well Guys....as much as i would like to keep this truck....i am going to list it up for sale. The thoughts of a race truck were always in my mind, but i am in need of a daily driver so a race truck is not in the picture at the moment....Anyone interested PM me

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Had a little extra time on my hands this weekend.....so white salvage got some more attention (even though its for sale)

Thought it was time to dress up the interior: This conversion went with a black/gray/white theme.

The plans included:
Lariat guage face swap (factory guages from the red truck
Dye of the door panels, pillars, rear pillars, sill plates, kick plates, and grab handles in Black
Then we added some White accents through out
finally a black suede head liner.

We are leacing the upper dash, and lower dash in factory gray, but added some white to the dash bezel.

Truck will also be getting some 5% tint all the way around, as well as some HIDS.

Got about 75% doen this weekend, just waiting for the suede to come in.

IMG_2863_zps7ea84283.jpg

IMG_2869_zps291719c6.jpg

IMG_2870_zps157d2d86.jpg

IMG_2871_zpsc96b7ff4.jpg

IMG_2873_zps71d35033.jpg

IMG_2876_zpsc8e2fcbb.jpg

IMG_2877_zps8bbc1ae7.jpg

IMG_2879_zpsf64c766c.jpg

IMG_2880_zpscff8a92b.jpg

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Mark that black gauge cluster might go well with my all black interior when I get around to it... You still have it?

Latest posts

Members online