Red Truck comes apart....Again.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
well things got real on this truck in the past few days....Thanks to the guys up at Street diesel Performance Sean and Tyler are working on some parts for this motor.

Machine shop called motor will be bored 10 over!...block should be ready as early as next week to be picked back up

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
heres an update on the truck.....I sat in in last week for the first time since October....that's all, still hasn't moved. keep hoping to get started on it, but time isn't on my side at the moment.

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
Read through all 27 pages and man.. that's a bummer. Truck was looking really good! I'll be watching to see as the new build progresses. Can't wait to see what you have in store this time!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
You might have even sparked that little flame to start a motor build I've been thinking about for so long :evil

its all in good fun for sure, well have this back up and running. originally the goal was this month, but other customers and the excursion project and the white nightmare project jumped the line. hope to have this done and running for bloomsburg this year....well see

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
I'm way over due for tires and wheels and I know our lifts are similar in size. I've been meaning to ask what size are your wheels and tires If you don't mind me asking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I'm way over due for tires and wheels and I know our lifts are similar in size. I've been meaning to ask what size are your wheels and tires If you don't mind me asking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24x11 fuel hostages, 38x14 kuhmos wheels are for sale if interested

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
well.......some movement on this.....

IMG_0343_zps3vzeicfn.jpg

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
When you going to get around to installing those?

at this point....I really don't know. trucks been down since October, and I cant seem to find the time to tear it apart fortunately we have been busy which I will never complain about, but the plan as of today is to bring the truck to the shop tomorrow night and have the motor out and torn down by sunday morning.....of course that's just a plan, so well see what actually happens.

Latest posts

Members online