Rudy's first Tow Power-X/stock fuel build

Ipkyss

Reaction score
You maybe right... I have a massive head cold right now. Not thinking straight...

Ipkyss

Reaction score
My chart says the same thing I was thinking. Pinion needs to move closer to the carrier and a way from the ring gear. So add shim to the pinion and swap some shims from one side of the carrier to the other. Either way. I'm sure they have it under control. I'll stop trying to think when I can't see straight.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I swear man you have the best outlook on thing I have ever seen! I don't drink but anytime you are near Greenville,SC let me know... The beer is on me!

Right on! Greenville isn't too far for me at all. I am definitely a traveler, so heading to HOTlanta via Charlotte isn't a bad way to go. And I'll drop a line here anytime I am heading on a tour! lol!

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure, but def within the next month. I'll keep you posted on my trip though. That would be the direction that I would be heading in from as well. Suches, GA, up near Dahlonega.

Good ol Dahlonega, me and pops like to go gold panning so we have been down there a few times fun stuff!

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
When you going through Atlanta, Chris? I live 15 minutes north of downtown.

Actually, I will be headed that way this weekend. I looked at the route, and it is better than my previously planned route to get to Florida. So I'll be rolling that way on Sunday morning, probably get near Greenville, around breakd=fast time, and Atlanta near lunch time. I'll keep posting.

phooker

Reaction score
Actually, I will be headed that way this weekend. I looked at the route, and it is better than my previously planned route to get to Florida. So I'll be rolling that way on Sunday morning, probably get near Greenville, around breakd=fast time, and Atlanta near lunch time. I'll keep posting.
Where at in Fla?

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Yup, definitely not my choice, but I will make the most of it for the next 3 years until I retire.

Yup, heading that way Sunday. Should be near Greenville, SC for breakfast, and then head down through Hotlanta, GA before lunch. You guys give a buzz if you are gonna be around. I would love to stop and BS for a bit. And, I am a HUGE fan of Cracker Barrel......

corb

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Yup, heading that way Sunday. Should be near Greenville, SC for breakfast, and then head down through Hotlanta, GA before lunch. You guys give a buzz if you are gonna be around. I would love to stop and BS for a bit. And, I am a HUGE fan of Cracker Barrel......

corb

Let me know what time sunday morning and we will hit up the cracker barrel for sure!

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Let me know what time sunday morning and we will hit up the cracker barrel for sure!

It is looking like between 9:00 and 10:00 AM Sunday. I plan on leaving at about 5:00 AM, so it should be about 9, but traffic might slow me down a bit. Plus I am not setting any land speed records while pulling 16,000 pounds... lol!

Lowdown89

Reaction score
It is looking like between 9:00 and 10:00 AM Sunday. I plan on leaving at about 5:00 AM, so it should be about 9, but traffic might slow me down a bit. Plus I am not setting any land speed records while pulling 16,000 pounds... lol!

Sounds good, there is a cracker barrel just off 85 on woodruff Rd I will PM you my number

Danbonzo

Reaction score

Your turbos will beg to differ. Gonna yank that thing around like you're pulling a flatbed with 2 golf karts! :D

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Your turbos will beg to differ. Gonna yank that thing around like you're pulling a flatbed with 2 golf karts! :D

Lol! Right on! Well, that is why I did all this to it... It is a lot of weight, and it is still a SRW, so I will have to take it easy, until I get to a long straight with little traffic! lol!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

if its anything like my setup, it will do 100 mph up hill in a street tune and never break 1400* . feel free to break all the records you want.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.