Sema 2013 Build

CenTex Diesel

Reaction score
gymydytu.jpg

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
I was at the shop until after 1 last night helping on some of the final button up stuff. Pictures literally do this truck no justice, it is insane! I know the guys are busting their asses trying to leave today so I don't know if they'll be posting any pictures.

NotStock

Reaction score
What are those lines going to the axle truss for?!

That truck is nasty!

Zach and Logan at CenTex decided to run bulkhead fittings and s/s crimped lines for all of the ram assist and brake lines. Everything is hidden inside the trusses as much as possible.

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
:whs: Logan and I spent quite a bit of time last night getting those lines all finished up, it was very time consuming, but looks awesome!
I don't think this pic has been posted here yet, I got it from your Facebook Trevor so I assume it's not a problem to post it.
qeqe2aqe.jpg

Idiesel

Reaction score
Man I should've made some time to get by there! Hopefully i can get a peak at it once they get back, if it's coming back that is.

FordPSD64

Reaction score
They're still at the shop working on it, if I wasn't stuck in class right now I'd be over there. Go check it out

Yeah I stopped by today... Like coop said this thing is insane. It's just crazy to see what it was and how it had progressed. There's so much time into this thing and all the guys (Trevor, CenTex, outlaw paint, and many others) have worked very hard. The final product is going to be a one off and it's definitely a work of beauty. I fall in love all over again every time I see it haha

MorganY

Reaction score
Just read the entire thread...

34" of travel...mother of gawd

Good luck at SEMA

I want to know, who had the job of rendering that cradle, and how long did that take? Must have been weeks to even render the frame.

NotStock

Reaction score
Just read the entire thread...

34" of travel...mother of gawd

Good luck at SEMA

I want to know, who had the job of rendering that cradle, and how long did that take? Must have been weeks to even render the frame.

There was an insane amount of time involved with designing this kit, its far and above anything I have ever built. We didnt render the frame though, that came from Ford.

Latest posts

Members online