Sema 2013 Build

jordan572

Reaction score
What is the fascination with under glow now a days?

I don't mind it on some things, I mean this truck has it all so why not? Does get old seeing it on every foreign car at shows but looks nice on this to show off all the hard work put into that suspension.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Well I figure it must be at PMF's booth since they have one. Underglow lighting works I guess, but this one seems overboard. Or the pics make it look that way

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Well I figure it must be at PMF's booth since they have one. Underglow lighting works I guess, but this one seems overboard. Or the pics make it look that way

It's just rigid lights under the truck... Some people use them for off roading at night and ****. So they can check clearances or whatever the case may be. I don't see how its overboard. P.S. Erik is gay

Erikclaw

Reaction score
It's just rigid lights under the truck... Some people use them for off roading at night and ****. So they can check clearances or whatever the case may be. I don't see how its overboard. P.S. Erik is gay

Ohhh them lights there are gay alright. Damn Rigids? Yeah I think they are bright enough

BK39

Reaction score
That's 1 bad biatch for sure. Looking forward to seeing all the pics once you guys get it to Sema.

imelmo

Reaction score
I'm certain those lights are to show off the suspension at SEMA, since that is the main focus of the truck.

CenTex Diesel

Reaction score
ygubehap.jpg

CenTex Diesel

Reaction score
Turbo spools very well for a tune that PPEI just through together to get us rolling for the show. We still have a lot of fine tuning to do, but as of now we extremely happy with the way it came together!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Turbo spools very well for a tune that PPEI just through together to get us rolling for the show. We still have a lot of fine tuning to do, but as of now we extremely happy with the way it came together!

roll out here so i can test drive. thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.