single turbo build

oneturboforme

Reaction score
holy hell.... i cant see this thing having any lag to it at all, it ****s and gets, lights up better then my truck did with the compounds but my low pressure turbo was starting to go out.. atleast leak oil,it smokes a little to much at idle for me i might switch back to stock injectors, i havent had a chance to really push it but rail pressure seems to be maintaining

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I was running just a canned sct tune I think it was on extream.... Lost all power jist idles pedal does nothing.... I shut the truck off and started it up again... It was hard to start, then ran for 30 sec then lost the pedal again.... Im uploading a custom tune by a local guy now.... Im not impressed with sct... i miss my blackmaxx

Dzchey21

Reaction score
What's your rail pressure look like?

Do u have an industrial pump?

Sent from my DROIDX

oneturboforme

Reaction score
What's your rail pressure look like?

Do u have an industrial pump?

Sent from my DROIDX

I'm not sure what the exact pressure was but it was maintaing under wot but i could only stay in it for maybe 4sec top... And no its a stock hpfp

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Most people aren't impressed with canned SCT tunes. Get some Innovative or Gearhead tunes.

You think the issues you are running into is related to air being in the fuel system?

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Just ran around with the performance tune.... Rail pressure was 178mpa wot and held there... Seems low.. cruising at speeds and hoping on it there isn't much smoke... From a dead stop it will cover the intersection... I can only get bopst up to 31psi

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Just ran around with the performance tune.... Rail pressure was 178mpa wot and held there... Seems low.. cruising at speeds and hoping on it there isn't much smoke... From a dead stop it will cover the intersection... I can only get bopst up to 31psi

How is your wastegate plumbed. 178mpa is good. Thats still maintaining over 25k

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I didn't get a wastegate kit... I will go pull the codes now... Its beem so long since I ran only the performance that I cant remember what boost it built with my twins...also before i put this turbo on I only built Luke 38 even with my custom tunes.. now I'm thinking its something else

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Ones a turbo charger ecm actuator failure and the other code is a turbo boost control code

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.