single turbo build

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Thanks mike , engine no is at 401 so lile 58psi... So subtract the 14.5 at idle and its 43.5psi.... Does that seem normal?

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Looks great, like how you did the cooler delete, I plan on doing the same next go around. Do you by chance have a parts list of what you used? If so please PM me.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
I think with Eric's tunes you will see some better boost and all around performance.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I just ordered the extreme race from innovative will see how I like it... I'm not sure if I'm keeping my sct... It has always seemed slower then my h&s

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Downloaded the extreme race and it ran for about 5min then shut off... Couldn't re start... I'm downloading a canned tune to see if I can atleast get it home.....

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Canned tune didn't work... Started getting a pt1000 code which is obd port readiness test incomplete Fml

07strokerftw

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
wtffff. I think someone else that had the single installed had the best luck with Extreme Street. If problems continue, it wouldn't hurt to give Matt@Gearhead a shout, he's been having pretty good luck tuning these so far.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
You have to mail the live wire to him, the emailed tunes are not the same and you also need to send him a list of your mods. He loads the new software on there, it's way better than the emailed stuff. It's a packed tune bundle for 399.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply guys... For whatever reason my truck doeabt like sct... Little history my firat tuner was an sct and the batterys died in the truck and somehpw the sct wigged out and lost its tune.. I drove my truck like 30 miles to go get it reflashed by ford.... I went with an h and s after that no problems at all minus a tranny..... Went back to sct and now its back to me sending it bqck and forth... For some reason sct said its how early of a build my truck is that it doesn't mesh with the truck....

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
wtffff. I think someone else that had the single installed had the best luck with Extreme Street. If problems continue, it wouldn't hurt to give Matt@Gearhead a shout, he's been having pretty good luck tuning these so far.

has matt tuned any trucks with singles?..

i know mike@KEM has had experience. give him a shout with your H&S

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Yes matt tuned some for another 66mm MPD kit... I wish i had my h&s still.. my touchscreen about got fn hulk smashed

01PSD

Reaction score
Sorry to keep derailing but it's Super08Duty, i had to make sure LOL. hang in there man, it'll get straightened out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.