single turbo build

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Eric is right, you have to send in you SCT to have Eric tune it. Not done by email. I was thinking you already did that when I told you to email him.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Eric is right, you have to send in you SCT to have Eric tune it. Not done by email. I was thinking you already did that when I told you to email him.

yes eric emailed me and told me this... I would like the truck to atleast run... As it sits npw its a 33k paper weight

Dzchey21

Reaction score
should have shipped that baby off when you had her torn down...

I like having my dashdaq for that reason, at least i have some back up tunes to rely on.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Yes Matt tuned my sct for me. I'm running his race tune on the street now because I just didn't care for the innovative tunes street manners. I would contact him for tuning. He's a great guy. And he already has a few tweaked tunes from my truck that he can sell you.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Yes Matt tuned my sct for me. I'm running his race tune on the street now because I just didn't care for the innovative tunes street manners. I would contact him for tuning. He's a great guy. And he already has a few tweaked tunes from my truck that he can sell you.

Any recent updates on your truck? Drivability better with Matt's tunes, etc.?

oneturboforme

Reaction score
pulled the lines off my hpfp theres no metal in the lines and all the gears have all there teeth still, the return line kinda looked to be coated with a whiteish film... Teflon? I didnt use any on this system tho... Hmm ill pull the pump tomorrow if i can find the bolts that hold it in lol kinda a pita with the uppipes still half attached and the turbo still on it... Any ideas throw it out, kinda weird I dont even have a code, wondeing if maybe the tune didn't load all the way and its causing a no start... I tried loading it probavly 4 times so far and taking it to stock each time...

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Craig when I first started the truck it was not, shut the truck off plugged it in drove it for about 100 miles next day I loaded the xrace and that's when the chit hit the fan lol

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Craig when I first started the truck it was not, shut the truck off plugged it in drove it for about 100 miles next day I loaded the xrace and that's when the chit hit the fan lol

It did finish the load didnt it? To the point where it says turn key off, press okay, then it loads for like another 6 seconds and says download complete

oneturboforme

Reaction score
It said that i might of hit play then tried to start it, but i atleast waited until the glow plug light went away, that's about 6 sec right?

WoodBoy

Reaction score
The last thing im talking about is you turn the key off, hit okay, and it loads for around 6 or seven seconds while the key is in the off position. It is actually programming the PCM shutdown

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I honestly can't remember, ill try it again tomorrow... Once i pull the hpfp and inspect it..

oneturboforme

Reaction score
That what it alsosounds like to me, I already pretty much have the pump outso ill pull it and see if ican figure out what the coating in my return line is, also its kinda weird the truck ran for 10min before it **** off....

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Just fot done inspectig my hpfp, everything looks great, no debris and no rust, previous owner had it replaced July 2009, so there was not even any wear in it.... Hopefully I can get it back in today.. I did find an exhuast leak (i forgot to tighten the up pipe clamp) which may be the cause of the low boost.....

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Loaded the tune still no rail pressure... Still no codes.... Not really sure what direction to go from here, I ordered a h&s tuner should be here next week sometime..... I'm still not convinced that it will fix the problem...

Latest posts

Members online