single turbo build

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Umm idk I'm actually thinking about going back to stock Haha i cant get over 12mpg with it.. i use get close to 19 on the freeway, other then that it sounds amazing, drives nice its to smoky with canned tunes then what I like, and if you tow heavy make sure you are geared so your around 2200 while cruising or you will hate it mines only at 17 and it smokes bad on even a lil hill I have to kick it down to 4th not for power reasons just smoke... Is do just the turbo, if you want a lil more you can get to the injectors in about 30 min... (with the single theres nothing in your way)

Gearhead

Reaction score
If you are running an SCT device i can get you some custom files that will make it drive like a dream compared to the canned files for stock turbos.

twin_turbo

Reaction score
turbo

You are running a 66 arent you? I really like mine but i still have stock injectors. River city made me new tunes and it isnt near as smokey. when i was using tunes for stock turbos it was way to smokey so i know what you mean

oneturboforme

Reaction score
i have a h&s now.. i would custom tune, but im worried i wont get the mpg back up.. i drive a lot and i will put it back to stock and just sell my single and injectors if it comes down to it..

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
i have a h&s now.. i would custom tune, but im worried i wont get the mpg back up.. i drive a lot and i will put it back to stock and just sell my single and injectors if it comes down to it..

get mike@KEM to tune it... he's tuned quite a few singles. of course you aren't getting mpgs running canned stuff with your mods..

Gearhead

Reaction score
I have what you need. The canned tunes won't work because they won't allow the Turbo to spool properly

08KingRanchF250

Reaction score
I wished I could run sct hut my truck won't run it without Going into limp mode... And mine does Good on kem 310 I get about 19 on that file, but on h&s Hotdam it was like u said about 12-14.. kem tunes work better for me with the single but havnt towed anything

WoodBoy

Reaction score
I wished I could run sct hut my truck won't run it without Going into limp mode... And mine does Good on kem 310 I get about 19 on that file, but on h&s Hotdam it was like u said about 12-14.. kem tunes work better for me with the single but havnt towed anything

Why does it go into limp mode? No sensors in the exhaust?

oneturboforme

Reaction score
my truck doesnt like sct either its weird... i have no idea why but the h&s just seems to work way better

Latest posts

Members online